>>SPEAKERS DROPPING FROM CERTAIN EPIC BATTLES<<

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by VAMPY, Jun 21, 2014.

1. ••WHY NOT HAVE SPEAKERS GET DROPPED FROM Epic Battles [ebs] ?!?! For some time now I have seen multiple COMPLAINTS about speakers COSTING too much $money$ or not getting enough speakers for the amount of Nobilities [nobs] you purchase. So to having them get dropped in epic battles like all the other things that are dropped at random, would be very rewarding. I have seen requests about the confined number of speakers per day[5] being not enough and having unlimited speakers to much, but I haven't seen anything about having speakers being dropped from EBs. If there is one I apologize in advance. BUT, I haven't seen one posted.

••I think that speakers are just as important as inferno and aqua. The whole point of having speakers is to get important messages out to attract other players to join your clan as a (((perm, visitor, friend or merc))). Getting attention for certain ebs is certainly helpful for situations were there might not be a certain eb rolling. As well as messing around and having fun with friends in WC.

••I think speakers should be dropped in certain ebs NOT all of them just some. I know throughout my time on KAW, I've bought many nobs or I have waited for My speakers to get regeneration through the days. It would be fun to hit an eb that drops speakers. BECAUSE THE WAIT FOR SPEAKERS is PAINFUL when you get into a convo with multiple kawers in world chat!!!

This is just a fun request!

Speakers dropping from certain ebs
    Speakers having their own eb
    Speakers that change the color of writing
    ((Not as big as the actual dropping of the speakers in EPIC BATTLES))

>>SPEAKERS DROPPING FROM CERTAIN EPIC BATTLES<<

~~> I get excited when inferno, aqua and equipment(s) get dropped from Epic Battles. All three of these things can be bought in some other form (The Oracle, Mage, and Alchemist). So why not give the speakers a chance to be dropped from ebs like the rest [inferno/aqua, horns/seals, mith/eq] ~~just some of the examples~~
    ~~> I think that if speakers dropped from ebs that would make ppl more excited for those specific ebs that DO NOT DROP (seals, rowbs, eq and or inferno/aqua).
    ~~> We have HTE clans where you can seal to get more gold, if we had SPECIFIC EBS for speakers people could run clans just to earn more speakers with the (different color change) or regular speakers that drop more.
    ~~> I know that you can get the different username colors in the **Alchemist** but you could mix and match your name color to whatever you write with.
    ~~> just a fun idea to combine the forums colors and the game. Why not have colors in the games for [owners and admins of clans]

>>SPEAKERS HAVING THEIR OWN EB<< (totally debatable)

~~> Some KAW players really like lurking XD so I feel like if people got a cool (writing color) they'd talk more and come out of hiding! And as a whole = different clans could grow and get to know the members more and make it a more enjoyable experience for getting to know your comrades in battle.

>>SPEAKERS THAT CHANGE THE COLOR OF WRITING << ((depending on holidays/special events))

~~>I am NOT talking about the current speakers that you trade with MITHRIL for the speakers under the alchemist tab. I mean SPECIFICALLY speakers that will/might drop from certain Epic Battle(s) [like I said before]
    ~~> I took the coding idea of writing in colors and brought that idea into the actual game. By having THE SPEAKERS DROPPED from Epic Battle(s). Because for one I really enjoy seeing the multi colored forums it lightens the forum when you read it.

(((Doesn't have to be all the time)))

<^> more detail<^> ((writing in color))

~~> MAYBE EVEN dropping a color for the [holiday(s) or a special event(s)] if you want it to be more zeroed in on one specific idea/theme concerning the time of the drop.

**MEANING = the changing of the color would be special with the different events/promos/themes being different from the NORMAL speaker dropping(s) in an epic battle(s) if that ever happens. ~basically enhancing my request with COLOR... to have speakers being dropped in different Epic Battles while in a different color from just the name being changed~

>>atm we are doing a certain color in support of the different teams (giants, eagles, wolves, hornets, hawks, krakens, dragons, wyverns)<<

((( JUST A SIDE THOUGHT )))
    ~~> it could be exclusive for owners and admins in each clan (red writing for owners and rainbow for admins). Obviously not those exact colors but some color that would help let the members and owners look different. ~~> I myself, do not always look at the member list when joining a new clan, but if they had different writing in the clan, then people joining will know who to go to. (Mercs, New Members, etc) this might help them know who to go to if they need help and or need someone at the door.

(((Could be a helpful guide to the Newbies)))

Overall I think having speakers drop from a certain Epic Battle(s) is a neat and new idea as well as having specific colors for the WRITING depending on the; (((events, promos, and or war(s), ownerships of clans and adminships of other members)))

When it comes down to speakers I think some KAWERS just don't like how SMALL the amount of speakers are given out as well as when we trade ONE nobility for ONE speaker. That is not a cheap trade. I think it would/will be a huge success.

(((the feeling that most of us get when we get a drop that we had been waiting for... for the whole night!!! Staying up late past 2am or >>much later << hitting that one epic battle, just waiting for the drop)))

I know when I'm going for an eq or inferno/aqua even in wars for the mith... I stay up way too late some nights to see if I got the drop. I think it would be just as exciting one morning to wake up to 5-10 speakers!!! After a long/short day of Kawing with my friends and fellow comrades I enjoy going out into WORLD CHAT and conversing with lots of fun people.

Thanks for taking the time read about Speakers dropping from Epic Battle(s). Please leave your support down below and any other related comments you'd like to share.

~ VAMPY

2. Hmm... Interesting idea I would actually like to see this. It's not important as some other issues but I like the idea. Support.

3. I skimmed this, you out a lot of thought into it.

I somewhat support.

But no, i disagree with you on this... Speakers were not made for ads.

4. Because lb clans would abuse it, no support

5. Couldn't read all. But SUPPORT

6. i get what you mean but i was saying that it would be like ((inferno/aqua drops as well as eq drops)) meaning the drops would be at RANDOM

7. Sure, why not.

8. Good job vampy xD Support!! Guess I don't need to do a forum after all to back you up ;) :p

9. I hit EBs…

I post in WC…

I see the benefits. :) Support.

10. Finally finished reading... *pant* *pant*

Seems like a good idea. Personally I'm someone who never uses speakers much, they over-regenerate all the time. However if speakers could be really available, I would chat on wc occasionally at least.

11. I do not support this,

Speakers are used I would guess about 60-75% of the time on ads. Since we have the confined number of speakers per day, less ads are put out (less ad spam in wc).
    If the devs created an "ad" wc I would support this but frankly I think this would increase the ad spam in the wc a lot unless speaker drops were very rare.

~kw

12. I have never used speakers on ads, and I run out of them all the time.

13. All support to Vampy...because Vampy ;)
    I do like the idea about random drops :)

14. I don't understand why the devs are so greedy? 24 is an ok number to start with speakers but if you talk 2 times in a day they're gone...
    Are they that greedy to muzzle us for nob money to keep us silent in a free app social game?

To be honest ata is very lucky to still have paying customers like us after the way they treat us

15. Ata be like:

-ok, We have enough money. Now what?

-We will buy a Bugatti and a lot if bananas.

-Nice! But what about our customers?

-Haha! Screw em all. Shut down every games and the server and the forums.

-K...

16. Support

17. I support. It would be nice to hit a eb everynow and then just to earn more speakers. Yes, the ad spam may increase but it also gives the smaller clans a chance to grow by bringing in more members. And the new players started out can hit an eb, earn speakers and ask for a volley and such. I think this would be a grand idea.