From Jacob41 to the homosexual community.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vindictive_Intentions, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am posting in response to Jacob41s actions as he is now forum banned he cannot speak for himself. My agreement to c.f. was simply an apology to the homosexual community and my inc would end I can't speak for the rest who want his head.

I am having issues posting SS but all who wish to see his not so sincere apology please see my wall. I have granted him C.F. for the rest interested it is entirely up to you.

For the record jokes are fun and entertaining his vested time bashing a minority on the other hand is immature and childish I personally am happy to see this apology.

Happy KaWing Jacob.

PS this apology is in regards to the 3 day pin I left him in.

2. He will try to not do it again ..

3. Farmed a little dude.... Props I guess?

4. he is literally half of your size

5. Half his size yes but singling out homo's and making fun of them is not alright. He got what he deserved

6. Not only that but I'm not boasting in regards to anything. He is being targeted by many people he at least had the gruff to hit back so I forwarded his apology to the public was simply trying to share his c.f. request technically helping him if that's at all possible.

7. Rule #1 of all apologies: NEVER try to justify your actions. It sounds insincere.

8. Lol, this must be a secret soccer forum, 

9. Teach you a lesson. Don't make fun of gays.

10. Word to the wise.

11. Damn right ^

12. meh, everyone geta hyped up if someone bashes homosexuals but if its say a ginger kid or some other everyday person gets bullied for whatever few people care, i have many homosexual and bisexual friends and i dont condone bashing or bullying to them but at the same time i also find it annoying how everyone makes it sound so terrible when other people get bullied just as bad and few people even bat an eyelid :/

13. The fact is this game is rated 9+ any screwed up discriminatory acts should be punished if they are clearly wrong and mod can't do anything about it the players should (and usually do) step in.

14. I'm a ginger and I'm made fun of all the time because of it ... People call me chubbs in school as a nickname because I'm over weight ... This ones for those mother fuckers out there ... Go mind your own ******* business ... You don't have a ******* clue what it's like to be over weight . (Middle finger)

15. Well considering the mod(s) locked, and GYed his thread and silenced him... I think they did something.

16. That's why I play this game 24/7 because most are nice here and wouldn't do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.