All Star Wars Fan Spells

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 20, 2014.

1. I Wanna Rainbow Spell So All The Colors Are Represented Equally

2. Go hornets go !! You got this wang, everyone at roe supoorting you ! Cc full if yellow !

For all that want rewards for casting the colour of winning team, are just stupid. The whole reason these colours were introduced was to support asw teams, not gain free items.

And all that are complaining about cost of spell, its 5 mith, you can buy that from the alchemist if you osw or eb, and for ee warriors its nothing, you dont have to cast the spell, its optional

3. Hi. Plz up battle of fury and fog of war from 5hrs To 6hrs too. Tht would be smart for this event 

4. I support a bookie  also, I just wanna see a tally of active spells per team at the end. Haha "who got the most votes??"

5. Support 4S-Dj ️

6. "Rose red" ITS NOT RED KAW YOU UNLEASHED MY NUB TEARS ;-;

7. @kaw_community

why is the red spell not red, made me so sad :'(

8. @kaw_community. What About the 5hrs spell during a 6hrs war, is duration gonna change to 6hrs or do we have to recast??

9. :lol: damn Ty that sucks

10. Hey kaw_com, remember when I asked what happens if there aren't 1600 of top 10k warring and you replied that there would be? Lol.

11. Devs do us fans get anything if our team wjns? (Maybe mith or badge)

12. Blue wolves gonna crush yall

13. I was using color before you set up spells, where's my reward?

14. Go Blue Wolves Go !!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Are these staying or will they eventually be removed?

16. I want to thank everyone that supported myself and the Blue Wolves to victory 
    I just want to say, I can't believe how many people ended up with my wall art....it's amazing to see

17.  ╟╖║╖╓╓╖ 〰 ╖╥╓╓╖║╖║╓╖╓╖ 
     ║║║║║╟╜  ║║║║║║║║╟╜╚╖ 
     ╙╜╙╙╜╙╜ 〰 ╙╨╜╙╜╙╙╜╙╜╙╜ 
    AAAARRRROOOOOOOOOOWWW

18.  Damn ...looks out of whack there .... Ohh well you've all seen it no doubt and know what it's supposed to look like 