[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Give noob wars or a hunt too! RAGE!noob tears :*-(Please!

2. Best of luck to all those in the american state wars

3. Noobs are noobs work harder get onto the overall LB and next year you'll have a chance. What do you think we did?

4. "Sign ups have been closed for: Vancouver 31:45"

5. So only 1600 of over 100k in accounts get the devs attention this week nice job catering to the people who spend money here lol

6. Lol savage that was the most idiotic thing i have read in awhile cheers

7. Kaw_comm can you please add stars to KDs acct simply because he said he doesn't want them. Besides KD could use some flair 

8. Pieces of flair reminds me of office space lol

9. Did the matchup happen already? Is it done

10. @ Kaw Admin. Ref what was bad about signups. The actual start times of the wars. You have once again excluded everyone outside north america.

Why would someone actually participate if they are goner let down everyone by not being active ?

11. Still ongoing.

12. Thank you Devs for your efforts 

13. Can I be Unsilenced in clan chat for asw?

14. How can he unsilence you when he's a silenced dev. What is kaw coming to he barely can chat in forums about events the devs just use kaw as a puppet like a stat less alt. Who's the puppet master kaw_community or will they ban you if you tell

15. I think everyone that signed up for ASW got accepted, don't even think we have enough members.

16. Lol see devs Asw was a joke noone even participated. That means you F.................... ......

A.........................................

I..................................

L.............................

E..................................

D.....................................

Lol.....losers.

17. Here's the initial matchups for the Preliminaries:

18. Want to know why there was not different time zone qualifiers. I mean Devs you messed up a great EE then messed up time zones. Then gave in to those who wanted to stack and lost players. Now you bring back what a lot of us waited for. But hey if you're out side of the right time zone. Nope for you. Shame you have turned a Great War game which was global to a b2b gold hungry game with bias war time zones. Close to losing another. I wonder how candy crush looks

19. I made it in :0