[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I notice peeps are in clans still did I miss the deadline to leave clan, I left mine about 35mins ago? Thank you

2. I can't wait for war soon also do we get to choose what emoji we get beside our names or is it all the same?

3. That's awesome! Thanks devs lol.

4. To avoid inactives should give devs all warriors in ASW free double damage Unholy Aura spell ... then its Armageddon ... lol :lol: :lol:

5. Really? emoji stars next to our names? wow... just wow... why cant u just give the winners a spell with a unique name color?

6. Blue vs red...

Halo's badges ???

7. Judging from the times why did you choose to kick all your players from the uk out of asw? Did we not earn the top 10k lb aswell?

8. @craigyjery. Bc uk ppl are less cared about and the devs want to satisfy usa ppl first bc they have more players n make more money.

UsaFTW

9. Quick. Someone come help me make 8 new clans using the asw war clan names so devs are forced to come up with new one

10. Then don't fight.

This event is, and always has been, about the fight itself. Its a chance to fight with and against the biggest builds in KAW.

It is not accessible to everyone and therefore should not have things that give lasting in-game advantages come from it.

If you don't like this event then wait for the next one. :roll:

11. Lol @ emoji stars

12. What leaderboard rank do you guys think you will need to get in?

13. im guessing around 6k

14. for all those who dont get picked (possibly me) i think we should monitor the asw for bumholes who are inactive just for the badge .Then just farm the crap outta them

15. After reading pages 50-61 it frightens me greatly to see how bad the players of this game have gotten spoiled.

1. crying about mith running out during the war, really, when the dang spells were made the shortest war was 12hrs and the spell was 4 hours, that means you would and did have to recast it 3 times in the war you crybabies. You would not even be able to stand a real 48 hour war like most of the top players have been in.

2. Are people really crying about pots because it is a 6 hour war??? if you can't afford 500-1000 of every pot, you are telling us why you are not an "all-star".

3. which brings me to my final point....IT'S CALLED AN ALL-STAR EVENT FOR A REASON. If you are not there yet, quit trying to cheat the system with your gh/sh build, or play longer than 6 months and grow till you are in the "all-star" grouping. and stop crying to the devs that you did not get your little red wagon and let the grown ups that have given this KAWmunity 2+ years of our lives appreciate a pat on the back from the devs....

#stopthecrying

#feelforthedevsandmods

16. Girth. Last Asw they did look at inactives and stripped the badges and rewards from those players

17. Good they should do the same ,cus if i get spot and put my entire weekend into it and lose cus of inactives i can tell you il be a little upset lol

18. lol girth, ya last time there was a lil bit of stripin goin on after the asw. So I'm sure you will not be the only one

:D