[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. There was generally 400-500 applicants in the individual wars. ASW will be higher but you will have a good chance if your reasonable close to the top 1600.

2. The real encourage here seems to be honor of winning, not gold, elements or equips. Actually, the fact is that u can be inactive hidden among 200 ppl roster, ur clan wins and u get the badget... 6h wars with 200 ppl its just matter of luck. The less inactives u have, the more chances to be winner.

3. Maybe its the flair in my eyes, maybe I'm feeling rational. I don't know. We asked for asw. Petitioned for it. We all asked for a solution to the sh manipulation problem.

I'm thinking just for 3 days us bigs get to have a the wars we have been craving for months. So there's no super mega exclusive equip. It sucks and I have considered not doing asw over it. But at the end of the day we get three days of everything we have been asking for. As the sign up draws closer and we sit on the the fence. Ask yourselves: could this be a stepping stone in the right direction for the game. Sh rage speaks for itself.

4. Even if I was in the top 10k(obviously I'm not), I wouldn't be wasting 18hrs of my life for a badge I'm also guessing there's been countless posts similar to this in the previous 50 odd pages.
    Fair play to the devs though for bringing back asw, but at the same time it just shows how out of touch they are with the ppl who play the game️

5. Anyway of checking whose in the top 1600??

6. Lol devs i don't think a shiny star on our names worths the effort, xtals, mith, pots and time this need. Do u want ppl to join this?? Ok add 10 seals and a new ring to rewards and im in, otherwise doesn't worth it really. Rewards are ridiculous..

7. Wow, ppl demanding stuff when it's just a privilege to be in the ASW. This new generation of KaWers think everything has reward when the ASW never gave out a reward other than a badge. Ppl these days.

8. Wow a cheap emoji added to your name

9. Wow would enjoy Allstars butt as whole weekend. My wife wouldn't play doctor for years. Really wish the time slot changed . Thank you anyway great people who do no wrong.

10. Wow why are people starting all their posts with wow?

11. Wow thats 4 in a row now..

Wait i mean 5.

12. So many ungrateful spoiled hypocrite babies in this game. Just play the damn game. Most of those who are eligible for this earned the spot. We have played longer than most and yes some spent more than most.

13. Wish I could participate. Someday maybe

14. I appreciate the angst but . . . is Wulf a Dev? Just sayin . . . 

15. Wow. It seems to me that the devs are struggling to get sign ups? Really guys? The top LB are too worried about their damn gold to do some wars?

Real wars, not aiming for a no match to renew the EE you got from your pure-spy exploit clan months ago.

I wish I was eligible, and if I was I would certainly be signing up.

16. Well I thought it was for anyone as well. Not just the top 10k. I know it said that but just scrolling through quickly made me misinterpret that. Eh. This event sounds horrible anyways.

17. Wulf is a Wulf. And the Alpha Wulf is a mod. So Wulf is a mod, not a dev.

18. Oh people COME ON! Talk about a lay up! Where's the Office Space Gif??? If I wasn't a gif noob I would be all over this.

19. Stars next to the winners name? Sign me up! 