OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea apple posted with an alt but still you can find his/her main I'm also sure most would not hit it any way
    Posted with my alt/new main

2. 1. Apple is always on
    2. It isn't starless alt
    3. It is in a yafi clan speaking.
    4. He is our spokesperson.

3. Yeah thats why yafi is ultra noobs. FITE ME YAFI

4. Cmon yafi, i know yure too busy hitting your ebs, fatasses

5. །༜།ᎩᎪ_J̸U̸D̸G̸M̸E̸N̸T̸_FེᎥ།༜།

6. Any news on strips ?

7. Don't think either side has much to be stripped tbh. Lmao

8. Lol both sides are doing OSW naked ? hahahaha

9. Only twicc has gold worth stripping and bragging about over in NA. So it's going to pretty much be NA stripping Yafi, and Yafi wasting time trying to pin everyone salts like anyone at NA cares lol.

Pretty sure NA just went through the same thing with LOS. NA stripping relentlessly, LOS pinning the alts in NA.

Who will Yafi run to when they get tired of losing tons of gold while being able to do nothing on return?

10. Which of you have the advantage?

11. It will be very hard for NA to strip YAFI. Even if they do, YAFI has hundreds of banks in almost all KAW clans. The problem that NA is facing here is not the individuals in YAFI. YAFI is more like a way of life. Its rather a concept that yafians believe in than just a clan.
    NA I think you will fight well, but then again YAFI has some masterminds and some stubborn people who would fight all day for their clan.
    NA I wish you good luck. YAFI you don't even need luck lol

12. I always thought he was Jewish.

13. [​IMG]

How can we be busy hitting their alts if they don't have alts? Or they are not telling the truth?

14. Lol yafi still punking people i got a nice defender achievement then im guessing bella emailed support an got me silenced all cause rio wanna be a guy on one account an a gal on another account I hope this post reaggrevate some old butthurt my feeds need visitors quietly hitting eb is getting lame oan only I share my views so deal with that as you may

15. Wait did that little statless alt up there just say, "Yafi is a way of life"

A free phone game is not a way of life and if it is... I feel bad for you son

I thought I played this game too much and honestly the fact that you said that makes me want to stop playing all together.. It's sad..

You can't be so entrenched in this game that it controls you and your system of beliefs

I am not making fun of you, I am legitimately concerned. You need to make less statless alts and more friends(irl)

Good job to both sides, enjoy your war.. Yafi and NA both know how to bring it

16. Na don't bring nothing, 70% r just noobs hiding behind twicc, most r half active noobs who know close to nothing about KAW mechanics.

17. Mickey knocks please use those banks u bragging all the time about buying  we're not watching we promise lol

 །༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

18. @ Notorious
    you obviously have no idea what yafi is.
    I know yafians very well. I warred them before and I also warred with them.
    most yafians know each other in real life. Kaw is just a silly game that they play when they are barbecuing or so. Some Yafians are mafias in real life who really do live up to the concept "YAFI". And some of them are masterminds who study their targets for a long time before executing a large strip and finish off most of the gold in less than 10 minutes. They know the mechanics of kaw very well. Each yafian has got tons of banks all over kaw. For instance if NA somehow manages to strip rocketman, in a matter of seconds there will be another rocketman. NA will need enormous banks that are 10 times bigger than redstar to deplete yafians gold and great luck. Clans that warred yafians know exactly what I'm talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.