[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

EEEEP

Thank you

Fixing it now

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

:lol:

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Redicoulous since the new builds came out cs has shot well over 30 m cs

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

We need branched all Star Wars for more than the money spending eb farries who dump there paycheck

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

what time in puerto rico guys

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Sorry for the timer mistake. I put a "less cool" little iFrame timer up until I fix the script on the nicer timer. Times should show correct on the countdown site now:

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Ty

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Thanks.

Can I get a VK badge for helping now?

:)

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Brink, I've dumped more into pots for war then than that account has made altogether. I hit bl every day and have spent half my game time in OSW! I've spent a little over the years but not a ton and I'm ranked 1300. Those who have paid dues deserve to fight in a prestigious event. Don't generalize, it's not the rich and EB fairy only.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

This is awesome

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think I'm at 40k losses, so please explain how I am a eb fairy?

Also, I think I've probably spent more money on this game being able to talk in world chat 

The ideal that all the leaderboard is just people who hit ebs is pretty funny actually but there's are plenty who gonna opt out of this war to continue to hit ebs.. Yes but this way you'd see who likes war

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Question...if there are no admins this means there will be no one to kick inactives or start ebs to replenish pots? I understand the potential for abuse, but there must be a solution because either of those 2 scenarios are not going to be pleasant.

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

active player since before eb's exhisted, been in osw's, all-star wars, the summer war event and several seasons of EE wars.... I to do not think of my self as an eb fairy. But thanks for the consideration. I will say that I never "tore down" my build to gain an extra advantage in EE wars, so this might be a reason that I am ranked as high as I am...play the game the way it was intended. ;)

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

SuGaR, info has been updated hun, it now says they will randomly select Admins between wars to allow player to participate in EBs 

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

OK, I'm going to admit that badge looks pretty neat.

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

As for kicking....I'm sure that won't happen

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

If everyone gets admin no one can be kicked and ebs can be started just putting it out there. Or make it so admins can't kick

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Hello, I would like to join in this epic event, but it says that I'm unable to cast the wave of conflict spell. How do I get past this, ? So I may be considered for this war. Any help would be great. Thank you.

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Count me in! Sounds fun!

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lava you have to be in top 10k leaderboard (overall)