Persepolis standing against discrimination against homosexua

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Seems a lovely vk doesn't have a sense of humour regarding my post page 6, he must be a bender. Apparently I'm paying for my actions but I don't think mostly fail ass do anything 

I stand by my statement. I am against homosexuality and I find it disgusting. Anyone else can hit me if you want idgafuck. I'm entitled to my view and you're entitled to disagree

2. Can't disagree 

3. I for one agree with ty and will not support homos

4.  attacking people on a game because of a joke? Gosh. Why ain't I been attacked then? My jokes are terrible

5. You're too scary c0m3ly!

6. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. @Ty : You finding homosexuality disgusting inhumane, immoral, nonreligious, dirty etc it's all cool. You can have your opinion. But as long as they are no harm to you you canot harm them by experssion your opinion, cause as I said making offensive comments is not freedom of speech.

####This is right from Kaw Terms of Services for those who never took their time read it : " By using kingdpms at war you agree not to upload, post, transmit, cause the display or performance of, or otherwise make available any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, vulgar, hateful, or racially, ethically or otherwise offensive or discriminatory. ####

Therefore, you keep your harmful and hateful and offensive opinion about any color any race any gender of any sexuality into your own mouth unless you can express it in a way that no one is physically or psychologicaly harmed.

8. And it's the same "ouch me" idea that is ******* society. Everyone is too self-centred and taking **** too personally. You can call me whatever you want, and I couldn't care less.

Now when it's not a joke, think of it as one. Then it won't bother you. But Nahhh let's just take it personally and create a riot about something stupid and **** up everyone else's life....

Or stand up for yourself. Simple really.

In regard to my opinion offending you, well any contrary opinion to mine offends me so shut up see how stupid your argument is? Going around in circles .....

9. Ty holding it down 

10. its sad how some people in this country wake up in the morning just praying that someone will offend them. I am the most predujiced pwrson in this country, a white southern, christian, man, and I dont complain about the daily jokes told at my expense. So grow up!

11. Support to Ty.

12. What happened to people that play KaW. OP, stop being a ******* *****. Grow up. Someone made a homosexual joke on a ******* mobile tap tap game. So you have to waste space on AT, and make me read this ********. Look, the world isn't fair. People make homosexual, racist, sexual, corny, punny, sexist, etc. jokes everyone. The public, school, video games, forums, the internet, everywhere. Now stop being a ***** and grow up OP. Honestly I get confused why people get upset on a video game. Generally when someone insults you on the internet they are 35 year old men living in their mothers basement.

13. Oh my GOD. Just stop with all this.
    Great. You're homosexual. I'm heterosexual. Does that mean that I go prancing around waiving signs of "Recognize me!!!!"

Seriously. Homosexuals just seem to be a bunch of attention whores to me. If you're homosexual, great for you. You're accepted in society. You have immunity against homosexual jokes, just like the racial minorities.
    But for God's sake, STOP WAVING YOUR "I'm GAY" card all over the place!

I have nothing against LGBT's, but you need to tone down your publicity a bit. It's just getting damn annoying. And someone insults an LGBT? Well that's cool. Just strip farm him. No need to be an attention whore yourself by posting a thread about it.

14. @don

I agree
    A white southern Christian person (usually male but I'm female) is definitely hated on. For a few reasons like
    1) past southern slavery history
    (If y'all don't know most southerners were actually small farmers with possibly one or two slaves there weren't many massive plantations with 100 slaves and even less treated them horribly)

2) traditional beliefs like religion mostly Christianity
    Example: Phil Robertson's Christian faith based opinion on homosexuality
    (Cracker Barrel tried to remove Phil Robertson duck dynasty gear and merchandise from their restaurant stores which was completely stupid due to that fact that the majority of Cracker Barrel customers are elderly southern couples)

I find it hilarious that the media forgot to include the rest of what Phil Robertson said after he talked about homosexuality biblically
    [​IMG]

I feel like the media is over exaggerating the real amount in minorities

Like haha "if you don't agree with every belief or every lifestyle ect... You are discriminating and hating"

Tbh it's really sad...

15. One day I found a lump on my left testicle, then I realised that was my other one.

16. Honestly, i cant stand gays. No offense though lol.

17. It's kinda funny because we don't have "STRAIGHT PRIDE FESTIVALS" 

like they are like look at me I like rainbows the same gender and unicorns ️
    (Stereotypical Ik I'm just joking)

No offense but like we know you're there having festivals isn't going to convince people to become sympathizers
    Tbh people I know purposely stay away from those things when they come to town...
    No hate we just don't want it shoved down our throats

18. __PERSEPOLIS__ is one player with a few alt accounts, jasmin-bala is one of them. This dispute started with pers accusing Justis of being gay. This was an OBVIOUS TROLL to get a response. The response was a DEFLECTION back to pers.

Pers (and alts), don't take this "cause" as your own. You aren't defending anyone's HONOR, because you have no HONOR yourself.

19. I was there. I speak the truth. Do not deny it.