[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Are you gonna do summer promos :-(?

I want them

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Shouldn't of dropped build fishy. Sink or swim

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

 signed up and ready to go

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Oh ok that's a little disappointing

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Inferno* 

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

So let me get this right it's a war for the best of the best 18 hours 18 xstals for some aqua and inferno that drops from free ebs lol anyone that signs up must be mad lol glad I'm a noob

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I don't think new players appreciate all Star Wars.

It was never about the things you gained, it was always because people enjoyed war and wanted to fight along side people who are the strongest in the game.

The rewards are good enough for me, and honestly, I'm glad so many are put off by the lack of equipment because maybe I'll actually get to war.

Always did enjoy watching the asw and supporting friends. Out of love for war and out of enjoyment from strong players fighting

Equipment would be a waste also, and would unbalance the game even more

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Ron. People that Truly play the game don't care about arbitrary rewards. We play for the challenge and the fun of war and the fight

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Exactly com

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars



11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I agree com

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Is it possible to update the overall lb?

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It was updated not that long ago mate. And will be updated once more before sign up ends I'm sure.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Admins only during between.. What about ca ?

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Ik I'm not some 20 mcs but I still find it hard to beleive I'm not in top 10k

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Probably due to how many wins you have mate, you're less than 100k.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Gods your no where near high enough on wins to touch top 10 k

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

wait how do you know if you are in the top 10,000? i know im not i just wanna know

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

God, it also depends upon, battle wins. You got 60k.. Roughly, sorry just glanced at your account

This has been said before, but yeah, it depends on battle wins, combined stats (which I didn't know until today), price and allies.

Thanks to mango for helping me work out why I was ranked  I kinda thought it was a glitch.

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I have been looking forward to a lb event ;) now only top 1600 get the chance , jokes devs ! thanks for making me feel like I have got somewhere ,should just be an sh and war EE ! At some point we all might admit it's the best thing to do :/

I like your individual wars but trouble is it separates clan members !
    I do think you would never please all players but and I am only one voice
    Never normally post forums but well gutted now maybe in the year 2050 I might be able to enjoy your game..............