[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

️don't worry, I won't sign up. And your build will be a big plus to your team

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Good luck asw players! Will be cheering from the sidelines.

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

How long till asw sign up? Math hard.

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Three hours

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

6hr advantage EE war with 200 ppl sounds fun and interesting enough, just sucks times r to conflicting with work for me to do it. Reward or not that's gunna be some fun wars, gl tracker(s).

After reading all the complaints about it bein a 6hr war, please note the 1st 2 asw were 48hrs long u wussies

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Hmmm. Do I become an osf and join for the badge... Wonder how many clans would farm me for doing that 

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Guys who commit 18 hours war 3-6 hours more in prep, over one weekend. Deserve a chance to win equip at the end, I like the ring idea
    It's gunna be interesting to see how many lb will take part,

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Just like a lot of other people i was excited about this ASW and willing to find time for the wars, but you gotta at least make it worth it.
    If i lose more than i gain even from winning then i dont see a point..

So thanks but no thanks.

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

 looks like the top 50 lb not even interested in asw . Wonder why? lol

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Could've at least made an ASW banner. Now that's a way to show prestige, not another boring "achievement" badge. Make an ASW banner with balanced stats or something kind of like the quetzal banner.

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Out of all applicants the strongest 1600 will be selected?that means the top 1600 of lb will be participating? On what basis u will select the top 1600?

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Strongest to sign up

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I don't feel like looking through 42 pages of posts on this thread, but I have questions. Will clans be able to hit their own members to stop leaks? Will you be able to upgrade buildings during the war, or change equip?

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

it's EE style, so answer is no

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yes bablurani, devs are ******* with us.
    I dont understand why they said top 10k would be eligible.

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Of all the people who apply the top 1600 of them (based on the OVERALL STRONGEST LB at the close of signups) will be selected to war.

Therefore it does not matter who signs up first or last.
    As long as you signup within the Signup Window you will be compared to the others who have signed up. If at the time you are in the top 1600 of all those who have signed up (based on overall strength LB at the time signup closes) then you will war.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think many have been spoiled by the devs rewarding losers in an ee war. The old system wars didn't give anything to the losers and not much to the winners. Nothing is really needed for those who truly want to do it.

With that being said, I do think the devs should adjust a reward with the times. They rewarded mith and aqua/inferno in the last one as it was new at the time and the most an eb dropped at any time was 3. That meant a reward of 20 was great then and equip that needed it didn't need as much to try to enchant. They also never did event back then that gave equip reward with the exception of the summer tournament. If they can change the way the asw is fought to the ee system cause times have changed then they also could give a reward based on how time has changed expectations

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Guys all star wars is a big part of kaw history. To be in the war is a achevement it proves who the kaw elite warriors are.. so much negative feed back from many new players this is our game and asw is and will be a big part of kaw ad long as the game is played. Expecting equipment is not really going to change anything be greatful for being part of the war if you don't qualify like myself then there will be next year. Maybe your goal could be to rank. Good luck to everyone who takes part.. those that don't just find a different kind of war...

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Ok as There is so much frustration may I present a thought.
    Yeah rare I know but

Future ASW announced one month in advance with times clearly displayed.

Weekend one
    Two qualifiers at differing times. Accommodating differing time zones.

Weekend two
    Semi final Saturday
    Final Sunday if you made it this far the time of the war shouldn't matter your hardcore or nuts right?

Rewards.
    Equipment >no.
    Aqua inferno >no
    Mith cast plus 20% return for a win.
    The winners will be on a high and no doubt want go farm the losers or forums so an additional 200 billion per win in the form of bb and essential strip funds.
    Just a thought.

Why no to equipment these are the strongest kingdoms already with a huge advantage over most players. Making them more unbeatable is not in the best interest of kaw.

Rewarding them a unique status symbol as a reward would be cool though.
    For example if someone had purple equipment have them be able to select from a colour pallet for their equipment or just a special extra mith purchasable colour for chat to identify the winners. New colour in wc as bragging rights. < already suggested on this thread I believe kudos where it's due for those nuts enough to war the hours the ASW demand.
    Your all mad good luck. 

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I like that chaos 