[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I have a life, a pregnant wife , and a 1 year old , I wanted to participate but can't drop everything last min for a weekend war and rewards suck. GL to all who participate ️
    TOFC

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

no individuals running ?? shame lol

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol guys this ASW is not about tracking - it's about find inactives faster than enemy 

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Smarty so smart 

Old vet

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

So, if the war had better rewards you'd drop everything? 

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

If it had better rewards i could re-arrange time to do war, but not for a shiny badge...

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

You do know you also get rewarded equipment right? It's generally REALLY good equipment too.

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars



9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Keep it classy guys, everyone is entitled to their opinion. :)

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Not gonna whine or rage about the rewards devs, but just gonna point out something.

It's just that the inferno/aqua reward had been relatively reasonable for the past few ASW because fewer EBs drop them, basically just those item EB. And of course, with the ASW reward, it's very much welcomed for people to enchant their items. Back in 2011, 2012 etc. That, was before Haunting: The Escape come out.

Have you noticed this is the first ASW after HTE was out? HTE has too much drops, I have around 1k each myself. With the relatively higher drop rates on HTE and even newer EBs that had never existed back then, like TSG and such, this is prolly why the current inferno/aqua reward are making so many people agitated at the reward.

Perhaps consider making slight changes on rewards part, devs. Because with mith equips now, inferno/aqua are very much less needed unless it is needed for those events equips.

Rewards don't have to be much, but it should at least be reasonable I guess? Gold, or nobs like the Summer Tourneys, or special flags like some other people suggested in the forum, special spells, anything works. :)

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

So all you guys that petitioned for the ASW a few months ago did so because you thought the rewards would be good?  wonder how long before the 'support for a summer tournament' thread is started 

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Support for Summer Tournament!!!

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think even a spell where our success rate for enchantments are increased would suffice.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I love to point out the realities ..
    1. No matter the award, most of you aren't going to win it anyways . Only the winning clan of 200.
    2. For all you guys out there claiming you are too busy ie. have a wife/kids/life/World Cup and don't have the time for a war with no rewards... Wow, those are some lucky ladies out there with guys who would suddenly become unavailable all weekend because virtual pantaloons were on the line 
    3. The ppl that do ASW do so because they love to war, not for a prize, not for the recognition.

Instead of bitching for prizes you probably won't win anyways. Start composing your butthurt loser letters to the devs.. Dear devs, I was in a clan with several inactives, or generally ppl who can't play the game well and we lost. I tried really hard so I deserve an award for showing up. My mom said I was awesome and I need proof to show my friends because I don't have the personality or ability to do it myself. 

Try doing something because you like doing it, it's fun, not because you may get something out of it. It makes life more enjoyable.

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

lol nice post there valor. I somewhat agree with you, however, i think it would've been better had the devs given more advance notice.of the event time commitment and had possibly spread the wars out more. Larger brackets, 9 x 2hr wars.instead of 3x 6, etc. No matter what though, someone is gonna be pissy about it lol. I, for one, wasnt going to be able to war this weekend anyways. I knew that from the beginning. I'm bummed, but oh well maybe next year. I do think the rewards are terrible though. I mean people are basically having to give up six wars worth of xtals, pots, and time if they lose, at a minimum. Let us not forget that the mith spells are going to be a pita to put on for a six hour war unless you wanna double cast some of them for the extra few minutes you need them.

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think devs should continue with the asw the way it is, then after sign ups end announce equip rewards.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Page 36 buzz️

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Jeez stop moaning everyone. Go back to your safe 1hr EE wars

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Val have fun warring then. More power to you. Doesn't change the fact the incentive isn't worth the commitment. You can have my "prestige".

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Just bought some really nice and expensive filter coffee that should keep me awake the entire war .pls could 6 thousand of you ahead of me on the lb either be butthurt and not cast r be busy this weekend , thanks ever so