[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Sry devs, Not for badge

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

So you respond to one or two concerns about admins but not the 30 pages of feedback about rewards? Id just like to know either way if you'll add something worth while or keep it the same please respond kaw

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

You guysasked for it and u got it yetu complain aboutrewards... Dont add equip devs support for achievement only. :lol:

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The reward dehydration never ends Govna.

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Stop whining! That's all 

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Halloooooo  Moves the ASW  FIFA World Cup is more important than KAW! ️ ! ️

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Guys you complained last year cause no ASW then des give in (tyvm devs) and now it won't pay good enough!?!?! 

Wtf get I've it you don't like the time or the reward don't participate. Really though it is mass havoc and a fun time!

Could you imagine the hell that would happen if they did give rewards and we have to kick someone for leaking?!?! The would noob rage like no tomorrow!  so no this is a fun event that we as a community asked for! Don't like it then eb the 3 days and all will be normal come Monday!  with a few of is way poorer and and sleepy as all getup! 

Ty again devs I hope this one is as good as the last time!

Happy KAWing and good luck to all!

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Can any 1 wall me , abt timimg for Asw in Ist with time and date. PLS wall me. 
    TY

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Last 5 days my rank is dropping like hell.
    LOl i qas #9489 now i am #9515.
    Hope i dont get out of top 10k.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

 btw I need as much aqua and inferno as I can get my Mage got struck with the dumb stick more than a few times!  and my drop rate sucks

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I'm really looking forward to this. 6 hour wars sound much more fun and tactical than the usual ee mouse clicking races.

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Next asw i will be in.. hopefully.. lmao :D

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

@ Jsmed...read KaW post n find your answer. 30 pages later and guess what?
    Yes still your answer is there......Prestige

14. 2014 All Star Wars

So basically this is a 6hour EE war an not a asw as the way I remember asw I think I'll pass good luck all maybe it well be an asw next year️️

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

To ALL the ASW warriors this year

GL n may all your actions be swift n sure
    Honour n Glory to those left standing
    Respect to the fallen for there r no losers
     Fight hard n hold your heads high 

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Agreed! Let's make the most of this everyone!
    May  be on your side! Most of all lets enjoy this!

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I would love to participate but have prior commitments. Would have loved some advance notice instead of: btw, asw this weekend. Drop everything to join. I could have cleared my schedule for 1 but not 3 6 hr wars. But I guess devs figure ppl don't have real lives.

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I don't mind the lack of rewards, I war for fun. But I can't simply drop everything to do 18 hrs of war on a weekend. I realize there are those that can. But realistically, how many will be active the WHOLE war. Devs please stretch it put next time as you have already put your foot in your mouth this time and it's too late or this asw.

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I've read all their posts night hawk I just want to know of they are changing the answer due to feedback simple question yes or no

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Same here, can't be active 24 hours in a row on 1 weekend! My family will kill me then...