[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I'd have liked to have a go at this, being a big EE fan it sounds like fun. But there is no way I can commit to the amount of time over one weekend
    Why didn't u do over three weekends?

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

exactly,

I work part-time on weekends. I could commit to a single day for 6 hours... But not the entire weekend.

Unfortunate.

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I would like to make a suggestion,

How about a championship ring?

you could double the stats of existing rings and not adversely effect the balance of equipment

And would be COOL.

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol Atropos. Bring back heaven king and smudge

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Hatfield nailed it. 6 hour ee style war with 200 people and 6 xtals each is also absurd.

6. bad idea

Admins being allowed to kick members...that cld be good yes but also reallllly bad...tread carefully with that

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

cool

8. Re: bad idea

If you have several coming up from pin at the end, and you have slight lead, just kick those coming up to assure win, ruins those that get kicked chance, but good strategy

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Honestly Kaw_com 3x6h and 18 crystals just for achievement is NO SENSE!!!!! Without me thanks.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Can u do ebs between wars?

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Although I am too small to participate, I am happy the devs decided to do one and am happy watching from the sidelines. I remember the 2nd ASW :p

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Daym my schedule doesn't work 4 all 3 wars

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

EE extended ️ Many will participate for extension !!! Will this b a ASW w half clans playing it like TVP??? Getting free extension win or loose ? Expect many shiny stars then !!! 

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

First round not compatible for europe players with family!!!

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

️Agreed. A real shame as I agree with Atro a few pages back. The old 48 hour wars were the thing that got me hooked.

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

That will not work because if you kick during war you will lose whatever plunder that person made. You can kick inactives or cheaters though. I don't believe ASW is prestigious at all. I don't even know who won the last one and I could actually care less. It is not worth my time to waste 18 xtals 18 hours of my weekend for only Aqua Mith and Inferno. We really off that problem devs when you keep creating more buildings is we have to make more gold to compete . 3 days of wasting my time is close to a tril so no Ty. It just isn't for me I don't believe I have ever done one since I started because it's not really any incentive to play. Also we already know who the prestigious warriors are in kaw.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Devs please clarify are we going to have building upgrades and equipment locked down after clan placement??

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

what's the times for the UK then.

Devs please remember to put other major time on not just PDT.

Will make it much easier for us to see if we can fit the time in to take part.

THANKS

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Preliminaries Rounds: UK 11pm-5am

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No equip? Forget this! And yes I wanted to say something else but won't be silenced for it... So for now, forget this joke. Prestige? Pfft what does that for me... Nothing!