workaround for ee on android

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MaJiN-Buu, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I have an idea that wouldn't require a lot of work for the devs, we all know android sucks for ee and if you don't, go and try it. What if we had a repeat action button just like the even ones but only during ee and only on android. Just so we can keep up with idevice users

2. Eb * not even

3. That's just like saying Usain Bolt should wear a 100 pound backpack so all the fat people can keep up with him.

4. Support, and tyees why should idevice users get to enjoy fast warring while android has to put up with a bias system? Just because they bought a different phone

5. Or they could just up the perfomance on android to be on par with iDevice. Your way may cause jelousy IMO.

6. @Pose android is a different platform to ios, the performance is an issue with android os not the app itself, I wish it was that simple

7. Let me run out and get an android to war with

8. The issue is not the android os…

9. All that really needs to be done is to separate the attack and spy buttons like on iDevices.

10. But even so, as an android user, and avid ee pkayer. I do not support this. Repeat action is way overcompensating.

11. My android is fast and i have no problems warring with it.

12. someone find the thread by vlad about android os and bump it.

13. That thread was great^ and support for different buttons for us android users

14. They need to implement repeat button... That way I can use 4 accounts in war much easier than I already do

15. Repeat button? C'mon... Go big or go home! Full unload button baby!

16. Wait, idevices have a repeat action button?..

17. Possibly worst idea ever but I agree that warring on android stinks

18. No support. I am in android and wars are just fine. And no repeat button, because someone with a fast device could easily ko you in less than 1 minute.

19. Idevice doesn't have repeat action (PvP)

20. Full support to vlad, full unload button or go home