[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

support great britain post !
    nothink more to say !!!

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

SUMMER 2014 ‘PST’ STAR WARS
    Preliminaries Rounds: Europe 12am-6am

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

reward no equip like summer war 2012??? why dev??

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Try au 5am till 11am auest. Good work devs eliminate a good hunk of the leaderboard.

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

DEVS: Sorry if this has been asked already... Will the ASW clans have all EB's unlocked, to allow people locked in to run HTE or similar, to restock pots in between wars?

How about making HTE free to start in those clans during the event?

Thanks.

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I was looking forward to participating in this. But spending my whole weekend and potentially alot of xtals for a little bit of mith, Aqua and inferno... Don't think so.
    Oh, and achievement... Nah. Still don't think so

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Many got confuse with 2012 Summer Tournament and All Star Wars of previous. But do consider after 2 years of No Summer Tournament, No All Star Wars and with the Introduction of EE Wars (S1 - S3) Equipment Promos (feathers, eggs, etc), our Expectation of 2014 Summer All Star Wars is high.
    6hrs war would seems short in 2012/13 but not now when every system wars is only 1hr duration.

Nothing is constant except Change. Demand, Expectation, Motivation has always been changing. Thus please consider to make the reward more worthwhile.

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Shadow i like idea abt kicking, but inwant to make a change.
    How abt in final clan they kick all of clan members and admins leave themsleves.
    So no win no loss in final.
    Lol

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

One question why not just let all peeps cast and then just take the top 1600 that are the strongest?
    That way there would be more participation.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Pathetic rewards.I hope dev will reconsider their rewards. This is too much of a sacrifice for aqua and interns and a badge. I can guarantee you that this tournament will be a total failure.

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I am pissed off fot not being able to join this, damn thid looks sweet as hell.. :lol:

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Strong typo's.

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Please stop crying about times.It is 3:30am to 9:30am for me still I lol stay up n fight for it.Just play how u can else stay out simple

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

So top 1200 Americans get to war, maybe Aussies/Asians if lucky enough to get a seat. Yet again Europeans are left out unless they stay up all hours. devs.

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

How do u know if you are in top 10,000

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Asw is more and more of a joke each year. Only 1,600 will be chosen? What a joke! Pffff

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

If I participate but am not selected as the top 1,600 participants, would me EE be extended?

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

To everyone whining that 3 dropped eq... It didn't. That was the summer tournament... Huge diff. (Season wars is something the devs started then dropped...)
    Top 1.6k strongest though.. Angers me should be sign up time/build's needed (sign up time gauged by tz of course... Separate servers. Nuff said) and the times are... Wow. Your asking 1.6k people to give up their entire weekend for you..

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

What is Time GMT?

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Wow no equips for winners really? I was gonna join but
    Im not doing consecutive 6h wars for a useless achievement
    and inferno/aqua i dont need..