chat rooms!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Boingo, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Introducing a chat room! Inferior to pal, less convenient and completely smart! All you need to do is make an account, find a very camouflaged inactive , put a link with the alt in the form of a camouflaged message, tell your people about it and then reset the alt! You now have a perfectly camouflaged chat room! The wall of the alt that reset is still there !

2. You're right. It is inferior.

3. It's like a council room, it's for people who don't want pal

4. (Inferior basically means inadequate. Of poor quality or just straight up garbage)

5. Your definition of inferior, is inferior to the real definition of inferior which means lower in rank, status, or quality

6. But if it's an inactive the post will never be deleted so what if some one finds it while you talking

7. Well it's a possibility but that's why you camouflage it well

8. If you want put it on an active wall who's in on it and delete it when you're done

9. That sounds like it would be a mess of communication. Wouldn't a third party app make it easier than everyone using a wall on some random account? Also, someone may find your wall and start going through your conversations.

10. This is a creative idea, just one not for me.

11. There are a lot of ways to hide a secret chat room for those who spend time on it

12. I would be easier to just pm or make a clan called council and keep klearing cc

13. For example, diffrent verses of a song each posted by a different person, the chat room could change, or u put the chat room on an active wall, on the bottom, only one post is required to bump it away

14. A clan? 25 bill wasted

15. Not realy just for alts of council to do b2b warbeast for seals

16. You will need to buy a clan with 25 billion, it's not worth it

17. The a 3party app is the best way other than pm

18. Sure, if you want, I'm just saying this is an alternative, you can do all sorts of things to make it hard for spies, talking with alts, stuff like that

19. 38gerges is an example, one of those post could be a door, there could be more and it could be a decoy