Simple request for Android users.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Jailea, Jun 17, 2014.

1. I was trying to update my status when I noticed:
    On Android, when you update either your status or ca, you have to start fresh.
    On iDevice&PC, when you update it, you can start off of what you already have.
    Get what I mean? I'm terrible at explaining, so:
    Say you're on an Android, and you just made a small error while updating ca. But you already pressed "set", so if you try to fix that small mistake, you have to start from scratch.
    On iDevice&PC, you can make that small change using what you already have, you don't have to start from scratch.
    Got it?
    My request is to make it so that updating statuses and ca in Android is like on iDevice or PC, just to make our lives easier.
    This is just a small thing that will make KaW just a bit better for us Androids.
    Thanks for reading.

2. Wouldn't be too hard to implement. I know what you mean as I have both device types

3. Also add the ability to return to where you left on clan roster page after you press the back button after viewing a profile.

Us Android users do not want to be left in the dark!

4. Lies i have to write it from scratch

5. If you think that's bad infamous, PC has it worse you have to go right back to the clan page to change targets

6. Infamous, do you mean: Profile ~> Clan ~> Press back = main menu ? ( or clan then profile, w/e )

If so, this was meant to reduce the lag and prevent crashes. It also happens in other situation.

7. @LeTs
    Sorry if I've made a mistake, I've used all three a while ago, and might not remember.
    @Rikki
    Yeah, same here, it's a bit annoying.
    P.S.
    Sorry if my explanation is terrible :p

8. Support also for kindle users

9. @Dragon
    All devices with Android OS will have this.
    So yeah, I guess that includes Kindles and Nooks.

10. Support

11. Take into account that it may not be possible to rewrite the programming for that as they use completely different standards (iOS, windows and android) windows and android I believe use the same coding for text boxes (essentially that's all the ca and status boxes are) whereas the iOS one is different

12. Support, this would help alot