OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats what im saying lol

2. It's the beauty of KaW Mechanics ;)

3. Really, this is a win-win situation I hope. YAFI always love OSWs, especially long ones. NA claims they do too! :) Finally we get to war, although NA has been really disappointing. Nothing surprising, we do outnumber them but hey, they chose to war us even though we gave them a respectful way walk off! ;)

As per my posts since a year or two ago, YAFI stand has never change. We never look for win or lose. We only look for fun, and to us, OSW is fun. Reputation? Fame? Nah... that's not as fun as whacking our enemies and seeing their reactions, their wall posts, their multiple banners, how they talk big but seldom hits back. NA's number 3 has really outstanding reaction; the biggest talker but also the most active on EBs along with his multiple alts. Here at YAFI, we were at awe at his ability to stay dtw for long hours on multiple accounts. Amazing feat. To top it off, he made a "smart" move to switch all his allies to owning reset bombs, which means he made even more new accounts. Apparently it must be legal nowadays :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask NA, how many of them really hits back. We have information they were more worried their EB can't be completed. How many bars of steal did NA did on a strip? On our last count, the latest successful strip by them was 12 full bars of steal over a course of half hour. Legendary, amazing... really

NA won't give up we know :lol:
    They never do. They merely go inactive slowly, and over time, and meanwhile continue to claim they never give up. I sure hope they don't as we will then need to be on the lookout for new OSWs with players who are willing to war :lol:

I personally use all spy attack pots to burn his pots using assassinates :)
    Have so many sets in spy attack pots to burn, so I don't really bother since it's only kaw gold.

Interestingly, I can't burn even with full spy attack pots on steals.
    The developers have done something to KaW mechanics to make it harder to steal I guess.

Beauty of KaW ;)

But for the majority of our hansels, they used no pots to burn Twicc pots, with a fair number of steals and assassinates going through his powerful and legendary defences :lol:

It's fun because as a combined effort, we are able to burn 1T off him every week without even spending much ourselves. ;)

4. There seems to be quite a few NA fans in here. It's pretty funny to bury one's head im the sand and talk like one knows something. :lol:

5. I love how yafi wars. They truly do enjoy, and understand what they are doing.

️

6. I would get at least some incoming from New Age before they started that war now my newsfeed is growing spider webs. Give them a little break YAFI they can't fail pin me anymore 

7. No I do not mean 1 SPD. I mean 11 I'm not sure how to post screen shots on my android.

8. Y did u stop hitting dl? U afraid buttspanker is gonna find out u hit without his authorization?

9. They stopped hitting you cause you pay crap saltyfeet. Please do us a favor and go find another thread to troll hard

10. Sooooo u quitters right?

11. It's sad how hard apple weeds is defending YAFI. That's what makes people favor NA.

12. Lol you favor NA so all the people should think same as you? Honestly I prefer to see you supporting the legendaries New Age than us and therefore I would urge you to go fight (pin) alongside with them. Saltyfeet would be a great recruit too by the way..

13. Favours NA?
    Who? 

14. B please! I can handle your whole clan all by myself. U just a gang of supreme scouters brah

15. Oh wow big bad Yafi burned a few t in twiccs pots. It only took 15t in sap to do it. That's pretty impressive.

I always loved my tower builds. I laugh as people self strip by burning sap trying to burn sdp. It's always the nobs who don't realize they lose more;)

And why doesn't Yafi pull some of that glitch gold out and make an attempt on twicc? Oh that's right. Because twicc is a strip bank Yafi cant touch.

Can we get apple in here to chest thump about twiccs pots again?

16. saltyfeet...I gave you one scout and one fail ass...you call that hitting? I don't hit children, that would make me a bully. Ok I fed you enough.

17. If it is not then what is it? Volleying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.