Banner Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Steph, May 8, 2014.

1. support .yesterday i walked past a poster in a shop window advertiseing tickets for a charity fund raiser .included in this you got a round of golf ; dinner and i think other events .but maybe kaw could do charity wars .and all money raised go towards this too.maybe make a special wave of conflict charity badge showing your part of these wars etc.

2. I support all the way, but how about emailing devs this or sending it in the feedback button? :)

3. what about just having the ability to change what your existing banner looks like. A breast cancer banner "skin" toggle on and off switch. for example it would then be called the conqueror of breast cancer and it would have the same stats as the original. if u want to go back then just toggle it off. Just an idea hate if u want

4. We should call it the boob flag!

5. Support

My Grandmother is a survivor of breast cancer 

6. I love this, hope I get a pink banner!

7. Support but what about is free to play players 

8. Support but maybe instead of a crystal we get like a token or something and we choose a bad crystal for breast cancer support, a banner or some other thing

9. Much Support.

10. Bumping this as an idea for Breast Cancer Awareness in less than 2 months.

11. I never saw this thread!!!! Love it!! Please devs!!! Thanks cobra :)

12. Good bump, support