New clan ranks by Xx-The-Dragon-King-xX

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xXx-The_Dragon_King-xXx, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Okay this has been thought of before but I would like to make a new thread about it but with extra effort.

Here's what I'm thinking the owner can go and switch out member permissions and then he can choose if they get admin of a certain sort or anything.

The owner can name anyone anything instead of main like epic battle admin, (For war CLANS) General or maybe captain+Some clans like a bit of rp like in a camp half blood camp they might want to label the person a name of a Greek God's like Hermes and give him certain permissions.

The clan owner can give the person whatever clan permission as desired, a bit like World Of Warcraft. In there the guilds (CLANS) Have customizable roles you can add, delete, name, and customize them,&Personally I would love this feature like we could actually have clan co-owners or head admin and councils.

So support?

2. This is extra effort?

3. Btw credit to "Moose" "Thicker clan structure" and "thesourasrex" "clan ranks"

4. Another one yay.

Support lol...

5. This idea has been in AT COUNTLESS times, this is less effort that some threads about it, and there is already a topic of this in AT...

6. I don't think the apes like you to mention other games by name. Don't be surprised if you get your wrist slapped.

7. Well for one, I've seen like 4 with more effort then this is the past 2 weeks....

Next, this needs to be done but not what most of you all have mentioned, it needs to be done but with different restrictions