Clan Ranks

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Seth, Jun 15, 2014.

1. I stopped to read after EB admin. No support.

2. I don't understand where your idea about lack of trust came from. I don't mistrust admins, and if ranks are implemented, then I don't mistrust anyone with a rank. you say that admins, provided owners intention is this, should only fulfill a certain task if requested. The owner wants it this way, because he TRUSTS this person with that task(s), not mistrusts that person with everything else, it is simply unnecessary for that person to do anything other than requested, and therefore is unnecessary for that person to have that ability/power.

And to say again, just to get the point across, this is not about mistrust. This is about clan rank customization.

3. Or you could just trust the admin to not overstep their boundaries...

4. Do you not speak English or something? If you would stop trying to criticize the world for two seconds, you would understand that some things are just not necessary to have. If an owner wants someone to do something in specific, which is the case for a lot of clans, they should be able to have the option to give people those permissions, and ONLY those permissions if that is what the owner feels like should happen.

5. The admin privileges allow this to happen. If an admin is just wanted to let members in, they can do that and nothing more. If an admin is just needed to start an EB, they can do that an nothing more. If an admin is needed for multiple things, that can also be accomplished. The admin position, once granted is extremely flexible. If you don't trust your admins to carry out the duties given, then you need to rethink your ownership of the clan. Dividing the admin position into sectors is unnecessary as clans already have the ability to do so with a little bit of self-discipline.

6. I love how you continue to go on about mistrust. I'm done with you, it's obvious you show no support.

I fed the troll, but now I'm hungry. I'm keeping my food to myself from now on.

7. This is why we can't have nice things... :|

8. Buuuuump it up

9. There should be ranks for members!

1) Meat Shield. Only purpose is drawing hits away from other players.
    2) Mascot. Noob that wears a smelly costume and boosts clan spirit.
    3) Lurker. Occasionally goes in clan chat, but never says anything.

These are just a few examples.

10. Haha! Good idea :p

11. The thing I think that has been forgotten at this point is that there are those who will crash a clan once they are made admin. This has happened in the past and will continue going forth. The malicious part of some people's mentality sometimes makes an owner of a clan really worry of giving admin to an unknown person.
    *I will say that here that the term "unknown" refers to people that the owner doesn't know unless they share RL contacts*
    Sure enough, there will be that one that will stay the course of crashing a clan after a month. Perhaps the owner should be able to restrict admins to specific jobs. That would deter most but the ones most dedicated to a clan's demise.

12. Great idea OP,full support.

13. The richer clan structure idea has already been made

14. Wb
    King/Queen (owner)
    Princess/Prince or queen/king (co-owner)
    Knight (admin)
    Soldier (member)

15. @jaydog that's what titles are for

16. Devs are already "working on" richer clan structure. In their timeline back in January they announced they had it in the works. But they have more important things to work on than fixing something that has yet to be shown to be broken. If you look through their updated timeline thread I believe it is in that post. Moose put a lot of thought into pushing this idea upon the devs long ago. =)

17. So basically ...

Guest - limit options only can hit eb and talk

Possible colour or font to tell different levels in clan but guess is normal and colours and fonts only apply in cc

The classes will also get the benefits of lower class members

Member - recognised as being part of the clan but not much more than guest and also join clan for wars

Senior member - can start ebs but can't forfeit them able to let people into clan

Admin - can start wars, start and forfeit ebs along with changing the titles of lower class members can edit the clan page also can kick members

War commander - same as the admin but recognised as the person to go to for cf, and war commander during war (only one member)

Head admin - can change class lower class members, can lock the door and ban people from the clan (only one member)

Co owner - can do anything the owner can do but disband and becomes owner if owner leaves or becomes inactive (only one member)

Owner - can do anything he or she wants as it's their clan

18. ^ I like that idea, but again, I feel like it is too restricted, and I would like more customization.

19. Support, but just for the eb admin, I think you just need eb admin and a regular admin, I hate when I go hours without and eb lol

20. That's half the reason I posted this idea, ocan