Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Technically this is a "low effort" thread and should have been locked. :lol:

2. That was before the price reduction. Now it's 90b-ish.

3. ^Thats not a question^

4. Question if I go full spy with one diffence tower not a spy tower diffence , a deference tower can they still get gold from me like a big build or only a small build

5. Is their any B2B SR clans out their?

6. Have you seen my FuBu  I seem to have lost it :-(

7. Have you tried going around the corner, through the forum, past the world chat spam, and then make the daring path to the battle list? I think it's there.

8. :D thanks narwhal here's a piece off me

9. What happened to KC? Heard he was sacked, when? 

10. Sacked? No KC is locked in community's dungeon with admin. A few players are working on breaking in and freeing the two.

11. #FreeCreative2014

12. Why are drops for equipment so random my alt hit stp. Was #1 in hits by 3x as many as #2 for hits was smallest player in clan but #4 in plunder had ee plus was complete mithed. Had 684 hits and got nothing dropped not even aqua or inferno 3 other people got blue ring most people got aqua and inferno one of the people only got 20 hits showed no effort and was second to last in plunder why I ask you?

13. In fact, there has been a higher drop rate for equip (will it be also for inf/aqua?) in T6 and higher ebs for builds around the size of T4 HLBC or larger compared to smaller builds.

No idea if this mechanism is still in place and valid since the introduction of new Tiers as well as new lands. Only devs could confirm this, I guess.

14. Do the KaW Moderators have access to see players IP addresses?

15. Truly, pretty sure they don't. They can just moderate the game.

16. I doubt the mods do, since they have no reason to. Devs, on the other hand, can see your IP addresses if they want to.

17. Moderators cannot see IP addresses or any details to your connection. Only the developers can see all those details as they have access to the server itself

18. Question is my bonus to ally's my stats , the green stuff