CLARITY FROM A DRUNK RABBIT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Oct 3, 2013.

1. I've often entertained the idea of joining them, but it seems far too regimented for me. And as for the taking down, omets are everywhere. Any planned strips against them would likely fail. We teach noobs about avoiding zaft but omets could be the real threat in kaw, if the king so chose.

2. If the king loses his IPhone, will all the members put rat poison in their drinks and commit mass suicide because all is lost?

3. More than likely he would buy a new phone and all would carry on as normal.

4. They have a boot camp? Omg. What kinda loser would join these chumps?

5. I admit to being a noob thinking this was a guy with a hell of a lot of alts. 

6. Ive always wondered how the omets work and it is very interesting

7. When's the last time the omets warred anyone of significance? Never? Thought so..

8. Lier. One of them was bragging about defeating goofy. Thats gotta count

9. I'm gonna test this omet stuff. Last one who was contracted to hit me didn't understand I don't have a contract so I can hit back all I want till he meets MY cf terms. Silly omet. Omet paid to hit me, omet paid me to not hit him. Win lose.  and then 12 months later I all but thought y'all ceased to exist. I guess not.

10. See when I started playing there was a lot of buzz about these guys and I honestly thought that they just disappeared, good to see they are still going I suppose.

Does this thread mean you guys are making a comeback?

11. Wait disregard last post
    Old thread 

12. Vitalsigns -- thats the point we have disappeared. As in the movie "the greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he never existed." Keyser Sosey

But I guess to give it an OMET spin, I quote from our introductory war guide:

All warfare is based on deception.

Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

So please ignore this thread, there are no such thing as OMETs. I am the only OMET and I guess I may have gotten carried away making Alts, (nothing to see here, move along).

13. Hmm... You're a liar^

14. Again these omets and their essays

15. Silly Omets, tricks are for kids!

16. very interesting info

17. I thought I told my alts to stop posting!!  *bump* 

18. WOW !! What a bunch or morons ! I'm mean chichen nameless wanna be's that can't do much else but make dumb thread ! Go home rabbit. You lost rap battle k