It must be time for a KAW Sale

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by 7-___III___scwelsh___III___-7, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Devs we all know that you like us to spend our well earned money on our favorite game. I like most have helped to fund your pay and you do a decent job of improving this game.
    Over time I have seen you run many 24 hour events, how about a running a 24 hour sale, 50% off Nobs and Crystals would be a great money spinner for you and an incentive for us to spend.

Just a thought.

2. It's been brought up before. Have yet to see it happen :roll: . I think instead of having a sale the devs just give out free xtals and stuff. I support the idea anyhow.

3. Support I think we would all like to stack some xtals and seals

4. No support, they did this for Black Friday and that was a reward for us as in the United States, Black Friday is the Friday after thanksgiving where almost everything is on sale but a tremendous amount for people to spend money on to but Christmas presents, this was a holiday type benefit.

5. Really in need of a 4x HTE 24 hour event right now. They did it at the end of feathers but not eggs. Can we get one now please?

6. Of course we all support this. But it would be negative over time.

We would all wait until 1/2 off sales to purchase from ATA, hurting them in the long run.

7. Plus this would be unfair to the current big spenders, who achieved their stats at 100% price.

8. Devs can't really change prices that easily. I think they'd have to double the amount of xtals for the original price instead

9. Or half off *Facepalm*

10. Devs should give out free xtals everyday ... They make so much off of hte seals and rotwb horns

11. I dunno, but the time for a price drop on seals is overdue. This was a special limited time promo that has been going a year. 39 nobs is more than fair, considering most folks buy twenty dollars worth a time anyway. Giving em 5 instead of 3 and some change won't kill ata's bottom line, and allow those on a kaw budget to purchase a few for there clan as well.

12. Id rather love a more able company take-over ATA and run this game like how community want.. sell KAW pls

13. Full support. I would drop hundred on this game in one day. Hear that ATA? MONEY MONEY!