[RECAP] The New Pots

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 12, 2014.

1. As stated, the refund math was correct and following what DK had written.
    It was my messaging that was wrong.
    No further refunds are needed.

2. [​IMG]

= ((4,686 / 1.25) * (1/.75)) - 4,686

= 312.4 BB more

Which is why I think most of us felt our BB payout was less than what we felt it should be

3. That should correct any error using the existing payout players received

4. Okay, I suppose we will have to trust ATA math on this  it's only 7b in my case, which I don't really care about, but collectively it could represent many hundreds of billions (possibly trillions) across the player base of KAW

5. On June 11th, 4pm PDT , your account had 193 Dragon's Breath, 153 Smog Screen, 496 Shrieking Portal, and 7808 Prognosticator potions. You were refunded 4686 Bronze Bars.

6. I hope the bb refund took in the loss when you sell them as part of the payment!

7. I recieved 165bb and then 399 more bb. Those 2 added up to slightly more than what i payed for i believe. (Due to bb not always equaling out perfectly)

I honestly believe kaw knows math and our player base doesn't.

8. ️️️ KAW Math appears correct ️️️

Based on my info posted above, I received an

$8,280,000

9. ^an additional 8 million - false alarm on the monkey math (joke intended lol)

10. Give me my money back in gold coins not in stupid bronze bars. That was a rip off. If i sell them i get half the gold.

11. Thank you kaw for listening to feedback and working out this issue I'm impressed for once I didn't think y'all were going to listen

12. This shows how close kaw is considering our feedbacks.even though some feedbacks r not considered by them,i think r working on that They r doing whatever they can do to enjoy the game . thanks devs

13. Yup way to cater to all the crying tower builds that were actually getting hit with the new pots lol. Awe poor spy builds your towers were useless for 1 day and cried to devs to remove them lol. . To bad they didn't keep the pots wars might actually get interesting. But instead it's back to spy builds and tons of towers mean while everyone else is excluded from wars..

14. I liked the potions!!

15. The pots would have made u more obsolete in ee and in general only sh and near hfbc would have been worth anything nothing inbetween at all

16. Devs . There is a simple fix to all of your problems I think. DECREASE hit range . Five mil cs in either direction and that's it. No bfa affecting it no equip effecting it . Just a ten mil total range . Think it over .

17. lol I spelled effect/affect two different ways, still have no idea which one is the correct use ;) but really fix hit ratio guys.

18. Will you guys bring the pots back? Maybe?

19. Hey devs can we get a new amulet eq?shawdow amulet or godly amulet...

20. Tyvm for focusing on ee