Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Ok my friend gave me this acc an he helps me out every once in a while. I am no noob to online games. Can some one look at me and tell me what I should build?

2. will the new pots kill ps in war?

3. Battles won is all actions.

Buildings is not something that one of us can help you with, personal choice.

4. When dose the dragon event end . On eastern time

5. When talking about Guild and SOS plunder, is it for steals or EB payouts?

6. Please answe question please

7. Already ended

8. 21 minutes ago.

9. @dark it shouldn't effect them really

10. Is the chance to get nob the same if you do the first quest or if you do the last one?

11. Same chance for nobs across all quests, just a higher fail rate the higher you go

12. It's the same. You have a better chance with first quest though as it burns less troops, thus giving you more chances.

13. Can anyone on comp search a thread? Follow me if so.

14. Question. Are the image codes [​IMG]

15. IMG I believe.

16. Can someone explain the different types of EE wars (classic, blitz) and what advantage and no advantage mean in terms of KOs?

17. War types:

Classic- set KO time. Players come out of KO exactly the designated time after being KOed.

Random- random KO time. Players come out of KO at a random time during the KO interval.

Advantage- Players can choose to come out of KO anytime during the KO interval, if they don't come out on their own, they are forced out at the last time.

18. Can some1 my size solo a normal haunting?

19. Unlikely as a single account. The whole eb has approximately 370k hit points, and you as a single account dont would likely only deal a maximum of 70k or 250k if you know how.