[RECAP] The New Pots

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 12, 2014.

1. I blve refund we should get back what we pay for.

Refund in full gold kaw.

Is that hard??

2. KAW you took the pots away--refund all the gold not 75%.

3. LOL, kaw just admitted explicitly that GH/SH are exploit builds on EE.
    At least, i dont have to argue anymore with selfish (and probably intellectually dishonest) SH/GHs about this topic :lol:

4. @ KAW.
    For what it's worth my thanks for the clear and concise response to this situation. I'm sure many in the community can rest assured knowing that you listen to us on such a game changing decision.
    Though I realise it is your game I do believe that things like this should be out to the community first just so any perceived issues can be discussed prior to implementation.
    We all want what is best for the longevity of this game.
    Most of us are here for community and the game is an added bonus.
    Would be nice to see some responses for other issues raised, and whilst please understand the majority of those asking for pvp do not desire ee or even see that as pvp. It's a skirmish. Whilst you are in a hard position to deal with exploits I genuinely believe opening hunts to all actions would add diversity and include all players in these hunts. Not just those who eb ( which yes are the majority but exclusion is not good for the community) also when you have a large clan doing 8 hour ebs as opposed to 10 minute ebs if you must stick with the current reward system then you need to dramatically increase the egg drops from such ebs rewarding clan loyalty rather than diminishing the need for it. Though basing it on actions would eliminate any and all confusion and allow us all to plan our actions. Dragon melee post page 78 nightwings post.
    But anyway. For this decision hopefully you have restored some trust from community and for what it's worth respect for handling the feedback as you have. A better decision for the longevity of kaw. At least in my humble opinion.

5. Did you already pick beta testers?

6. Nicely done Devs. Not only good to see you reply but reply due to quality feedback from all corners of Kaw, Leaderboard and noob alike. Good job

Icey

7. I didn't see a problem at all they looked cool cost a lot and I think that it didn't help sh hit bigger players.

8. People just like to wine but this time the community had a point the pots made the strong stronger u wanna fix it make it where large accts cant hit smaller accts

9. I thought that Ghs got nerfed??

10. "Improving EE wars is still our primary goal"

Everyone asking for osw PvP updates, you can stop now.

11. Bring the pots back. They did have advantages.
    Just dont allow them to purchased in the market in high volumes.
    Only way to get them is by drops in high lvl ebs. Keep the drop rate low ( 1 to 2 per drop) so people can only take advantage of them on occassions.

12. It's kind of amusing.
    Go offline for several months.
    Come back on.
    Devs clearly have done nothing to fix ANY of the gaping holes that were there a year ago.
    So still no meaningful coding.
    EE seemingly still borked.

Release pots that no one wants.
    Consult no one.
    Wait for trillions to be bought.
    Pull then and pay back at a% discount with useless bronze.

Congrats. Nothing has changed. You're mediocre.

Let's hunt some barker eggs. Well done...

13. Does anyone else think they were being sarcastic when they said excellent feedback? Whilst people did make good points, no one did it without calling the devs a dick or saying they're on crack.
    Maybe though devs should be clearer about their intentions in the future and actually explain why they are making the changes, then stick around to reply to the responses.

14. @ kaw dose that mean are dragon equipment to or just items

15. I suggest mostly focusing on the unlock requirements. Maybe 15 HF to unlock? I have 17 HF unlocked and I am almost 20mill cs. I think the new pots are okay for people around my size. If not 15 HF then maybe 25 HF. That way only the bigs can smack each othet around with them. Just my opinions.

16. I think that the pots are great for small players to hit EB'S with and to defend for being bit for gold that way a big player or small player can both grow with pots exp: I do 40 hits with no pots make :100mil with pots I make 300 mil
    The more damage done in eb the better the gold .

17. Cap bfa in wars already. If ppl want to be spineless and use lb and sh at least make it so all clans have the opportunity to equal eachothers rooster. Basically the team with biggest lb wins which is bull. Last 15 man war I was in 1 lb made 40% of the teams gold how is this a fair fight? Equality please n stop giving lb n sh the red carpet as most of kaw isn't lb or sh(well wasn't sh till they all sold out and sold builds for cheap easy wins letting a lb do all the warring for them)

18. The graphics on new pots were nice!

19. Just the pots.

You got 100% back. You got one notification from KAW and a second one later in your newsfeed for the balance to bring it up to 100% refund

If you spent 100b in pots then you were refunded roughly 133b in bronze bars so when you sell them at a 75% loss you end up with 100b.

No. Shadow Hansels and Super Shadow Hansels are an exploit in the truest definition of the word. They use the existing rule set to work a loophole for advantages that are outside of the way the system was designed to be played. Exploits are not user caused and should be patched (which is what the debs deciding how to do).
    There is a big difference between Exploit and Cheating.
    People employing the shadow hansel strategy (which is pretty much anyone who wins EE) are not cheating. They are simply exploiting a weakness in the system that needs correcting to ensure playability for a larger player base.

20. Stop complaining about the damn bronze bars! You can't just hand out gold! What about anyone in war or osw ? I spent 44 bill on pots I got 44b back in bb - if you want the gold sell them !