Raise the plunder on The Haunting by 50%

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by phoenix05, May 23, 2014.

1. I've spent zero instead I farmed quest  I'm not huge but I'm no noob nothing but time
    Invested I get a kick outta seeing six month old players surpass me with Hte but it's my choice to not spend an sit in a clan hitting noob ebs the game has changed so much I really careless about growth it's pointless the bar will keep being moved there will always be a gap between players who cares it's pay or get left behind deal with it

2. What ever happened to Clan loyalty now it's drop a seal your pass is about to run out lol anyhow feel free to enter my feed I rather hit a troll then finish this eb maybe if plunder was increased on all ebs more could reach bc
    An more wouldn't mind hitting players the need for gold is ridiculous  good luck with the egg hunt y'all ️

3. @Devs: please increase the plunder on ebs.

4. You just couldn't accept that this was dead, huh?

5. I guess so, would really love a reply from Devs.

6. I say decrease pay out from hte and make the seals 6 for 4.99 like the xtals

7. Lmao this made my day 

8. 1. They won't, why? Because like it's been explained, we have HTE. Go find one and make your gold

2. Haunting already makes a decent amount of gold from, per say you have max plunder and can hit

3. It's a bad idea

4. Never going to happen

9. Raise deez nuts on yo chin