[RECAP] The New Pots

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Why would they give you extra? Its not like they made a huge mistake, all they did was release pots too early. Just be happy they liatened to our feedback, and don't be so greedy.

2. Eh.. We refer to it interchangeably as Spy Hansel, Shadow Hansel, Guild Hansel, that damn build exploit and this is why we can't we have nice matchups.
    Either way, it's a problem and it's our top priority.

3. Kaw said damn :eek:

4. Lol well said kaw, well said.

5. How can I become a beta tester with my noob stats?

6. Cas, what about your noob stats? Have you looked at half the people on KaW, including myself?

7. Kaw is getting sassy... I like it!!!

8. Darkghost I read I just didn't care for explanation. Sorry I had to explain that to you. I'll be more blunt next time.

9. Well as long as kaw knows it's an exploit build for war... There should be consequences for using it.

10. Devs, one of the keys to a good marriage is communication. It's seems to me, most of the issues between you devs and us players is the lack there of. But then again, I've been divorced twice ๎„…

11. I don't think my stables will be enough to be a beta tester though :(

12. Thanks devs for listening. ๎€Ž

13. Great explanation! Thank you!

14. Devs are complete idiots. Period.

15. Sounds good. And yes plz make all build fair Play in EE wars instead of actually having a specific type build to be able to win wars.

16. ban these crap๎š

17. Thank you

18. Ban sh they are the real exploit here they're why we cant have good match ups..