[NEW ITEMS] - Dragon's Breath, Smog Screen

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devs if I can't have my gold back I would like my pots back. This is ********!

2. 165 bbars for 200 pots (10b).
    Kaw, where did you guys got your math degree?
    Just curious...

3. Thats not 100% as we loose 25% on sale. Full refund please

4. Simply drop the bars they give you, and you'll have the gold.

5. Gold can't be returned as because of this war, all the ps would leak terribly bad and lose much gold. If everyone wasn't so damn inpatient, they would have refunded gold sometime tomorrow but since everyone wants It back now, they are refunded in bb. Blame yourself for being impatient

6. I lost 75% total not 25%.

7. Wow kaw.... You guys just can't catch a break, or do anything properly it seems, here is some free advice...

STOP SCREWING AROUND SO MUCH ON THE THINGS THAT DONT MATTER, AND FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUES WITH THE BASIC MECHS THAT ARE RUINING THIS GAME!!!!

Your dev team is so lucky this isn't the real world because you would all be fired... Honestly this has to be THE MOST Micky Mouse company out there on the App Store... I wonder why I refuse to spend my cash on this game??

Seriously, you people at ATA really need to give your collective heads a shake and wake up...

Please wake up...

8. Bolt, they would have refunded in bb anyway. EE isn't the only type of war in KaW, you know.

9. I sent a lot more than 15 bronze bars

10. Nevermind... I see that the majority of the post are still in my inventory.... carry on devs

11. Yes I know, just the most recent set of wars

12. So by replacing these pots with bronze bars, you're punishing us for using our gold on your mistake... that you're only pulling because small builds can't afford them... gee thanks, what else you gonna take away??

13. Looking into it.
    We'll be sure you guys get 100% back.

14. 832 bb does not payback amount of pots I bought

15. It should be full refund of purchase price, and not in bronze bars. We would be out 25% of the money spent if you give us bars. Thanks for listening.

16. Have all refunds been given out already?

17. i had over 100+ Bill into the new pots and was refunded 499 BB please explain to me how that is a 100% refund???

18. Do you guys need someone to do math for you? I was thinking about getting a degree with math skills like an accountant.

19. I was referring to OSW.

20. Bought 250 of each pot and only got 89 BB back. That's not quite 100%refund

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.