[NEW ITEMS] - Dragon's Breath, Smog Screen

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They're going to give us the same amount on gold back. They aren't going to make us lose out. What will happen is if you spent 15b on pots total (equal to 500 bb) they will refund you over 500 bb to sell for 15b. Calm down guys

2. who said we dint want the pots we do want them

3. How did they "force" you to buy anything, Troll?

By offering it?

:lol:

Hey, wanna buy a bridge? Only 50g's bro..GOING FAST!!!

4. I say devs bring them back

5. The lack of intelligence that some of you possess on this thread. It makes me cringe

6. So in good faith I begin potting up in new pots foregoing an upgrade and you reward me with taking my pots and reimbursing me in BBs... Hmm seems like a end user lose lose to me. Seriously, you guys (devs) committed to going forward without consideration to your users and now you decide that our gold is best kept in BBs? So basically I put 200b into pots and you in turn put that into BBs. I lose 50b in conversion. Gawd you guys suck. Next time just take the gold out with a keystroke instead of making me convert it out of BBs.

Let's think about fixing the dang EEs before we worry about fancy new pots or new EBs.

7. I'm glad to see them go - but bronze bars?  I'm glad I didn't buy too many of them.

8. You lot of devs are more undecisive then my girlfriend 

9. Silent, did you not read the thread?

THEY ARE GIVING BACK 100% OF WHAT WE SPENT.

10. Kaw, you still have [/b] on update. Lel.

11. Too bad... those were nice pots

12. @prince

Did you read 1/2 of the thread?

13. The main issue was just having new attack pots.the overall increase then was 108 million extra put hit that is done. With the defence pots to balance it means each hit adds an extra 48 mil static attack. Probably too high still.

But yeah I don't have such an issue with new attack pots AS LONG AS there are good defensive ones to counter it. Maybe KaW life would simply be easier if you don't release them....

Maybe focus on what the KaWmunity wants (aqua, inferno, equipment, banner pieces trade/marketplace where we can sell to each other)

Thanks IL 

14. So new pots gone where's the bars

15. I sure hope you're replacing them with the cost of BB the 25% we lose when we sell them.

And to only replace what we used is crap. Those of us doing pvp had to buy and use them because you arbitrarily rolled it out. What about the gold you took out of our pockets the last 24 hours?

Fair call is a 100% reimbursement.

Maybe some cookies too.

But definitely 100% reimbursement.

16. The question is will we receive BB that cover the purchase price the cost to sell the BB, or just the cost, thus resulting in a loss for those who purchased them?

I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter as it's ridiculous to penalize players who bought the pots that you have now removed from the marketplace.

17. LOL iReg..... Great minds think alike 

18. For the love of Christ, don't introduce any more pots.

19. Or stupid minds. If you read properly and understood the context you'd know they are refunding what you SPENT in bronze bars.

20. Wow you give us a chance to be able to even the battle field with big farmers and big accounts in war by allowing us to buy bigger pots now you take away. That's just plain crazy those pots allow smaller members who do war a chance to even the battlefield regardless of the cost. War has never been cheap and for everyone who spends money on hte to be bigger some folks need those pots to attack and defense against those such accounts. Give back.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.