[NEW ITEMS] - Dragon's Breath, Smog Screen

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Correct Jesus they did it will work out u get exactly wat u spent other then wat u already used

2. Ty jesus
    Hehe

3. Hope I get a refund for all those pots I bought.

4. refund with sod
    1 pot = 1 sod

5. Will we be refunded gold?

6. I want free xtal on devs flip flopping on this matter. I want to keep my pots too

7. They said they'd refund your GOLD back 100% using bronze barz. Everyone can untie their knickers now

8. Ppl whined about pots and now those same ppl have enough nerve to laugh at true warriors that banked pots...the whiners win! I guess be proud of yourselves

9. I DONT WANT BRONZE BARS! GIVE ME INFERNO! 

10. 1. Your ideas suck.

2. Refund me for investing in your idea, that I consequently thought sucked.

Gotta love the KAW mentality.

[​IMG]

11. u stole 50b from me

12. Now willy that's the most flawed post I've seen in a while.

The idea sucked, but we were forced to invest in it in order to war.

13. I was farming val so hard with those pots...now what am I gonna do?

14. At least they finally listened. Now about the horrid stats on the upcoming equipment people will be receiving from end of event...(for those who actively and willfully participated in)

15. These new pots look great, why is everyone complaining?

16. 100% refund including selling bb hit??

17. Because looks don't matter.

The way they had the static boost on them meant in order to have 1m sdt, you would really need over 4m sdt because the pots would cancel out most of it, same with att and def. The att pots helped cancel out over half the static boost of towers.

18. So u r taxing us for buying crap u put for sale. That's crap. I want my gold back

19. Hang on there y'all take away pots and refund BBs. Y'all make us loose on bar drops. Hey I did not ask for new pots and I put gold in them y'all need to refund all the gold or let us keep
    The pots and refund BBs so we make up
    For the drop difference

20. Thank

You

For

Taking

Them

Off

The

Market. Made sh way op. Thank u devs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.