2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. WHERES MY REWARDS I WANT IT NOW WHERES THE STATS WHERE S MY FREE STUFFFFFF!!!!!! :lol:

2. Personally I enjoyed this event... I definitely thought it was better and the equipment cooler than the last two hands down

3. Soo... When do we see the stats?

4. You see the stats when they release the equipment. All of you that keep asking are stupid. Why do you want them to waste time posting the stats when they could be handing out rewards? Shut the hell up and wait.

5. All when do we get to see the equip? Really? They already showed it to us. The even made a thread for the treasure one and pop ups when you open the game for the other two. What are the stats? You find out when the release them. When are they handed out?They already said within 24 hours of the end of the promo.

People need to learn to read what the devs say.

6. Toxic, I thought they said 48. Was it 24 hours?

7. Im fairly certain it said 48

8. It is 48 hours after the promo

9. Or whatever. You know what I meant. :p

10. The Devs have gone underground after the debacle of the recently released attack and spy attack pots :lol:

11. I think event should be end now or earlier.

12. So a question here? If the event ended hours ago why did I receive eggs for ee win last war?

13. How about them stats...

14. From what I understand, changes to wars take a bit longer to get coded in. So devs take a snapshot of how many eggs everyone has, removes them from eb's, and it takes a couple days to remove from wars. I could be wrong, but if I remember right it always drops item for a couple days after event over for wars.

15. I want it all, and i want it now

16. Can we get an approximate time that the rewards will be distributed

17. ^. Between now, and 12pm PST tomorrow