osw with you gone and done it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by balto574, May 28, 2014.

1. No more bumping of this thread it's irelevent as this fights been fought three times my sides won all three times /lock and they won't be breaking cf again

2. Lmao u broke the cf balto and skinny talk is cheap idc congrats u failed a strip on a inactive alt congrats u must feel tough il b waitin for ur hits pal no cryin when i strip u clean tho

3. Well doesn't matter the clan you were backing requested cf again like I said stop bumping your argument is pointless and unnecessary

4. balto and skinny this goes to both yall i suggest u stay outa my hit range

5. Lmao Balto is like that shadowbeas guy small clans acting all tuff lmao. Why don't you get some decent perms in ur clan first Balto 

6. This guy reminds me of montezuma_kingoftheaztecs or whatever his name was (he changed it a million times) from late 2009/early 2010. Small clan, talked a big game, claimed ALL THE VICTORIES.

Not hating on you balto, just saying I got a lot of old déjà vu from reading your posts on this thread. :)

7. D'oh there's a reason people like him and skinny drop build. It's really simple if u think about it. They pick on the inexperienced low cs players. They dropped build cause when they were bigger they got beat like a red headed step child.

8. @char I think Ik who ur talking bout lol he reminds me of shadowbeas11 Ik y'all remember him. He "allied" with every clan like alpha Zaft uc clans apoc clans and some others lol.

9. Notice these people think I've dropped build can they distinguish a 4 from a 3 :lol: learn basic math

10. Anyway as I said this thread is irrelevent my side won I sent my members away and I've not dropped build and more statements I should disprove?

11. @ thanks for the tip nelsonator. You seem like a really scary kingdom to cross. Stupid noob. Run
    Back to obscurity where you came from you pathetic little Tryhard.

12. Damn it skinny lol this thread was about to die :lol:

13. Too bad balto :p I still would of bumped

14. Mite as well derail this till it gets locked

15. Does this mean that OSW you were in is over now balto

16. Lol nvm he's got more members then shadow 