TURN OFF new Attack Pots Petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShadyMarine, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support

Turning OFF new attack pots until Defensive Offsets are Released with these New Pots

️

2. No support

3. Support 

4. No support just remove it all just costs more gold

5. Support.

6. No support, I spent several hundred billion gold in the new pots already, it would be nice if I could use them.

7. Support, but just stop already with the pots. This whole thing is just spiraling out of control.

8. Support. My build is even more worthless now :(

9. I vote Devs pull their heads out of their asses.

Just when we think they might actually fix wars they pull this. Wake up Devs, many of us are getting tired of this crap!

10. No support! towers just die.

11. New pots inlay allow me to hit around 9mil def builds that's 3M more than before. However I was only 60% troops. I failed on two 14m defence builds. The cost of pots are not viable to farm people but I guess the developers made it this way. I like the pots they could be handy

12. I guess I am the lone wolf here,I think these pots are good to have.

Before everyone starts complaining why,let me explain.

There is too much gold in KaW,people are upgrading too fast and want more buildings/Allie BFA.

These pots take away some of that gold.Now before you all complain why I say this is good,this is benefiting the smaller players in the community.We are giving them time to upgrade and close the size gap in KaW,meanwhile we pot up for our EE's/OSWs.

Just my two cents!

--ReBeL_MaCHiNE--
    Valiant Knight

13. @rebel: smaller as in sh? those ain't gonna grow....now take ur 2 cents and buy urself some icecream

14. No support for spammy threads..should have posted your opinion on the devs thread..you arent special

15. Support, I've spent ages(before t5cut - which I didn't get a refund for) getting 2m static in High land, now, one pot worth 50m beats that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.