NEW SPELL??

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Catasrophe, Jun 10, 2014.

1. NEW SPELL?
    Well some players aernt so smart i there begining of kaw life and end up getting perm silence. Well some people never quit, they just play as a silenced player. Well i had the thought of devs making a spell that lets silenced players speak for 2 hours. This gives us the ability to talk only in clan chat and after the spell wears your back to being silenced. Some people worked extremly hard to get where they are. And sure people may have deserved the silence then but what if they learnt there lesson. Second chances should be granted to those who genuinly act changed. Theres really no way to know whos really changed or not. So maybe you can dissable this spell if a user abuses it? What does everyone else think??

2. The purpose of the spell would be for silinced players who war.

3. How about no

4. I personally think devs should revamp their silencing rules and get rid of permanent silences and just increase silences by a magnitude of 2.

Example:

1 day-2 days- 4 days- 8 days- etc

That way players experience doesn't totally get destroyed but repeat offenders get punished.

5. Increase silence duration* by a magnitude of 2.

Forgot a word

6. Why not just abide by the rules of TOU and not get silenced in the first place.

7. I've never been silenced VAL, but there are lots of reasons:

People get hot headed a few times in the time they play...

Typos...

Error in timings in world chat ads...

Lots of stuff happens

8. I think it should be dependent on why the player got silenced.

If it was because of some Trivia it should be limited.
    If someone really did some discrimating Heavy trashtalk against racial minorities for example the silence should stay perm.

9. I think perm silences come from a 3 strikes and you're out rule. If someone can't control themselves 3x it's unlikely they have found the self discipline for a 4x

10. We have different definitions of self discipline obviously.

If in 4 years a player curses only makes 3 mistakes, he should be commended. **** happens, people make mistakes.

11. Let a perm silence allow to talk in clan chat. Since the reason a person was silenced in the first place wasnt due to clan chat as clan chat isnt moderated by tou. The punishment doesnt suit the crime. Its double jeporady in lieu of article 126 b paragraph 6 of the Geneva Convention.

12. It's called email devs. I've done it 3x

13. Ive emaiked devs and got no response ive been playing for well over 3 years and im thinking about quitting just vecause i cant speak to my clan. Warring is difficult without a voice.

14. Or you could just email the Devs. Or control yourself. Silencing is really your fault, unless it was an accident. So spells shouldn't be needed.

15. How bout this just follow the rules in the first place and you never would have for in this mess

16. Okay. Maybe not a spell but allow perm silience to talk in cc