Individual War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 30, 2014.

1. Shorten the sign up time till like 70minutes before. Introduce strikes for inactives etc

2. iwars are now the only wars ill participate in. the first one was a bit hektic but throwing 20 or so strangers together was a blast. the second one i participated in was much better as had more time to review our roster and our opponents. trully this seperates wc who can only opperate with stacked rosters vs wc who can adjust to any situation and adapt in a moments notice, especially because you have no idea what kind of builds you will be placed with.

Id like to say thank you also to Pope Benedict, was on top of track like a beast, and for a bunch of strangers we pulled together as team should.

i agree that inactives stink, and im down with not allowing no-stat alts cast, therefore a minimum of maybe 600k should be used. also support a 2 week ban from iwars if inactive

Thank you for bringing back the fun and excitment of war, ive really missed them.

3. Yes u should do these types of war in future or in season 4 that would be the best I really enjoyed it. Hope u guys are doing more of these types of war

4. Agree with zeo excpet shoutout to fallen_star great tracker out there aslo to itm_assassin good wc  and yes u should set a limit of what cs can join war becuase those statless alt cast and will be inactive and no use I say a stay of 2.5 mill cs becuase that's how big a sh is can't leave sh out the way

5. I say a limit of 6m cs

6. I think 2 hrs is a long time not to hit when devs place us in clans.

During regular chaos wars, the first hour is where clans sct their opponent and also use that time to make gold by farmin inactives. And the 2nd hr is where we we're unable to hit ppl so that we would be full by the time war starts.

Could this be something that devs incorporate in individual wars?

7. Create a spell that is automatically awarded to an account that is inactive in war. The length of spell could depend on the size of roster ... 1 war per person in the roster ... example: 15 man roster, your spell lasts through the next 15 wars ...

Almost like a "war silence" (Yes, real life happens and people are inactive but that's a rare thing.)

There has to be a consequence for inactive accounts in Individual Wars since there is no choosing of teammates or Damocles list to refer to. Maybe even call it the Spell of Damocles (or PandaGeorge Spell haha)

8. The sKAWlet letter spell...

9. i think it was awesome no roster stacking i think u should continue the individual wars they are great good job devs

10. Keep the individual wars - very even matches - more people warring - it's great

11. Use the same algorithm you use for Indies when matching Normal EE and its perfect.

12. These wars need a large amount of work, they are a rough idea still and need some smoothening. I have noticed several flaws that should be addressed:
    1. statless accounts in war used for spamming or plunder.
    2. Multiple accounts on both sides, makes it impossible to make strategies.
    3. Lack of co-ordination from participants.
    4. large amount of intentionally inactive alts.
    I would suggest some simple solutions however I have none. I'm afraid that's what you apes are paid for. :lol:

RΣΔPΣRS
    ☭།ąῳ།ཇཏཏ☠ཞཇབཥཇཞ☭

13. I love it! Bring them back. Not everyone in clan wants to war so you can go lone ranger and war and meet new players. ;)

14. Really enjoyed the individual war I was in and I'm excited for the next one

15. I wonder if the mids all recruited off forums and made a bunch of clans of just mids would they get matched with each other ?

16. i like it cause ppl not invited for war can also war

17. No they would match a clan with 2 or 3 lb and the rest sh or an all sh clan. That's what ee is now

18. What does Kawadmin say about that?

19. They say absolutely nothing about it. They have barely even acknowledged the fact that their wars continue to suck my ass and everyone else's asses unless you're stacking sh with lb. It's despicable .