Summer 2014 All Star Wars Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Well said Strawberry 

2. If only i was top lb :-(

3. Very well said, Strawberry.

4. 193 k in battle wins + 18 mil cs + 2 tril in allies... if you dont have any of these your not even close

5. And its the all star wars for a reason. If it was open to all it would be EE. If you have to ask if you are close or if you think knowing who is 9,999 is going to help you judge how close you are. Chances are if you fall under either one of those, you dont deserve to be there.

6. Thank you devs.. ASW allways been fun 
    Can't wait to join this year

7. Have two weeks to prepare for this guys - get ready!

8. This is all Chaos's work to get this event together

9. EE war or traditional war?

10. Cool devs! Even though I'm a SH and it was my decision to drop, I'm glad the other hard working players are receiving something for their efforts. Well done  Have fun top 10k, should be a great event ️

11. Last ASW was 3 rounds of 8hr wars if u won. 6hr break in between. So be prepared for 24hrs of war over a 36hr time period if no changes.

200 vs 200 with 8 clans

12. Btw FOD was the newest big EB back then

13. HARBINGERS of DOOM beat HARBINGERS of WAR (us) in the finals

Much respect to H o D

14. I think devs are just playing with our heads. They haven't posted on this thread in the last 30 pages

Maybe they're getting our hopes up then going to tell us that there was a technical difficulty and the asw 4 cannot be performed as their coding didn't go as planned...

15. No sh  except vandaddy blackswan and a few others lol

16. There's waldo

17. Shame to the sh 

18. Awe, I can't participate :( I'm only ranked in allies