Summer 2014 All Star Wars Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Top 10k players on lb or top 10k casted?

2. Top 10,000 players based on strength on the overall leaderboard.

3. Nice 

4. I am #9k lb, So do i need tower to participate in war ?
    Pleaae wall me.
    Ty a lot

5. So kaw_comm does this mean mithril will b on sale again for that weekend?

6. Turtle wars lol let me know a way for them NOT to be turtle wars and ill try that. Apparently we only get so many troops and spies to atk and be attacked with, and so many xstals to fill them with! Cant exactly stay full all war. Just try and regen and see how that works for you:)

7. Mith sale?! Time to drop all my allies. 

8. Lol I've seen the same crying every year there has been an Allstar War. Grow up babies! You noobs cry, but how would you match up against those that have played years more than you? You can't! And these comment about "you should have 10k in losses to be an Allstar...are you kidding me. I see stats like that in these new accounts and to be honest...your doing something wrong (punching bag). So what your trying to say is that if a country sends troops to war, the winner is the one that lost the most troops (losses) lol Stuuupid! Winners are determined by fewest losses in war to continue the battle to get the win. Yes most everyone in kaw gets a majority of their wins throught eb, but hey....it's apart of the game! Use it!

9. I am new cant i take part??  :,(

10. Haha Gratz on win SlayerBob. What did you hit as reward???

11. i love it,

After devs system forced people to drop builds to war,or war competativly, they say no your not a valid build for asw.

But can take my large eb build and war, i hope its random placement, will drop my sdt also just for you sh haters.

12. Should the war be for different levels, I am not in the top 10000 but wanted to participate? Maybe two levels lb level and a noob level

13. The devs never forced ppl to drop build to war. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ppl dropped build to get advantage in ee wars including me. :lol:

14. No halt, it's supposed to be a goal to look forward too when you get big enough to participate in it.

15. exactly. Its game mechanics.

If you dont have a build anyone will let war. You need to take 2 years off to go up, or go down,

So personally am going both ways. Could not wait to build the size and bfa needed to be an asset.

16. Lol @ all the sh's complaining on this thread. 

17. Erm erm not fair not fair not fair ---- nope can't find a single thing anyone has any right too complain about.

18. You freaking sh builds need to quit whining and crying, my god u have ee wars at your beck and call. You can go anywhere and war because of a program problem. No one forced you to be little, grow some balls and your build. I did