Summer 2014 All Star Wars Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. And without SH/GH = my fully support

2. :cry: im tired of the sidelines :cry:

3. If Kobe be on the sideline
    If DRose be on the sideline

Tyees be on the sideline

4. Very glad to see this. I missed sign up for the 2012 asw by an hour and missed out on some uber loot. Cant wait for this one!

5. I don't think any of my accounts are in top 10k

6.  I'm not top 10k

7. Roughly, how much CS to be in top 10k? Without bfa

8. I guess 20m with the new t5 prices can be more too

9. Strange all the sh bashing here. You look at wc before ANY war its flooded with big towered LB begging for some sh to fill their rosters.

using sh to get easy matches than come.here throwimg them under the bus lol

FAIL!!!!

10. I'm around 9,600 lb with about 21mcs. So somewhere in 20-21mcs range will be needed to be eligible for this

11. They actually listen to us WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to chaos and the 700 supporters looks like we may have made a difference 

12. I really hope they gonna be old school wars  if they gonna be your fail ee wars then most likely your gonna be getting lot more complaining from people . Just saying  someone will moan about something

13. Looks like i cant do it :( .. but great job devs.. ill try ma best for nxt year :) keep it up ;)

14. Draggy you always get people bitching about something :p

And I'll be supporting from the side lines I'm still a noob that's not LB even after a year and a half

15. why top 10k only? i cant participate can u lower the bracket?

16. Well I'm ******.

17. Interesting how they changed lb positions for spies then announce asw few days later. Wonder how many spy builds got moved out of LB in that move lol.

Chaos - well done - great campaign

18. How can I found out if im in top 10k ? (Im probably not) but if im close I can work hard on getting imto it...