Summer 2014 All Star Wars Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Figures...just my luckI am in the top 10k in battles...-sigh-

2. Sadly resilience it only shows top 10k so those who are so close can't see if they are to make the certain adjustments they need to give them a chance.

3. I'm top 10k in value...9,778 to be exact

4. Thank you devs!

5. Finally I'm glad and to all those who say they aren't big enough there is no rush it took me about a year to reach top 10K leader board it's going to take time just stick with it always next year

6. why top ten? I've been waiting forever and now I can't even do it

7. Crtr2

You don't have good stats, plus you are a multiple inactive back in season 3 of EE.

We are glad you can't war

8. Devs, I think you should make it top 10k of each section, overall, battles, ally, and value

9. I wasn't inactive i was too small cuz for both they pulled me in at the last second.

10. It was before i changed my build to sh for a while

11. Aww man!

I was in the top 10k at one point. Had to downgrade a lot to SH.

12. Why top 10000 ? That's just gay for people who are not in that range

13. ITS ALL STAR WAR FOR A REASON

14. Why not people in top 10000 can do all star war?

15. This is kinda ******** I supported asw, because I thought I could war, now this is bad 

16. Bet all those shs feel real bad now -_-

17. Lol Its funny that so many people didn't realize why it was called the "All Star War". Its only for the top of the top, I support the ASW completely. It should be motivation to keep upgrading.

18. Crtr2 you were inactive multiple times. One of those times I was on other team and I know for a fact you didn't war

19. Wow, even though I won't be in it. I'm happy. Devs listen. See, I always knew they loved us 