Summer 2014 All Star Wars Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Sh and gh builds can't compete ? So sad . Might actually be pretty fun.

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Hey IMF ️

3. Can't compete:(

4. Sweet.

5. I finally got on LB in time

6. Can you make a not so much All Star War for smaller builds. I mean c'mon it can't hurt;)

7. no support(why you say)i know,i know i am new and ppl have been kind enough to point this out,now to my point if at the short tine i have been involved in kaw i noticed a big gap between the very large and very small very wealthy and very poor( hold on noob you say ) events should include kaw as a whole why you say we all are trying to make kaw a better place we all spend and support kaw so i feel we should all be apart of the all star wars, thx everybody now you may say i am crazy-:)

8. Damn I have an exam on the 21st 

9. Thank you!

10. I hope they let Sh war 

11. AM I ELIGABLE??

12. @ kaw_community: top 10k of which LB? Overall? Allies? Battles?...

13. We should know our ranks to see how close we are to 10,000. Just to see how close we are for those who are just off. To see if we can boost at the last moment

14. "overall strength in the leaderboard"

15. This is for you, the SH and GH who can't war

[​IMG]

I feel for you

16. Thanks Tyees. I was a bit excited n read right past it lol

17. I've been waiting but not in top 10k WTF

18. Awesome! Clearing my calendar now

19. The top 10,000 on the overall strength LB is eligible. To check your rank, find the "Leaders" tab on your home page.

20. Also if there is equip rewards like before, ur rewarding bigs with stronger equip once again furthering gap from big n little