Summer 2014 All Star Wars Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I still dont like that ASW are limited to only top 10k overall. August marks 4 years of this game and Ive never been able to participate :(

2. If it isnt limited to a certain amount of strong players then it isnt an ALL-STAR war now is it?

3. @kaw_community

Are you the "community manager" who my emails are forwarded to? Maybe sending you a big list of hundreds of supporters worked to get the ASW.

Either way thanks for listening.

4. First time I can fight this is great stuff .

5. WAR!!!!!!

6. Since when did size make u great or not? It's about skill, not resources that make you great.

7. Is there any way to see how far off of 10k I am?

8. Agreed Midnight, if you know the mechanics and have a strategy, that should make you just as eligable as any LB player

9. Thank you ^ at least one person understands logic and reason

10. I mean Bob makes a point with what he said.. But for some of those people, does spending thousands on this game make them an All-Star? :/

11. Hey, im with you Midnight. I posted my thought a page or two ago.

12. Funny thing is, the majority of the ppl who supported this are no where near the top 10000. Lol

13. Slayer, if sh aren't strong what do u have to fear letting us in?! We couldn't possibly pin you great, strong leaderboard players Bc we arent powerful enough 

14. Yesssssssss 

15. Will this be under classic war mechanics or ee mechanics?

16. Sweet I'm in see you all there

17. Classic like it has in past if assume ^

18. In befor red star kills the leader board

19. Finally! Can't wait to get after it 