OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, the summery of this thread is: iG bit off more than they could chew and asked for a cf, sarcbat says their is going to be a strip on some unnamed alliance leader, and Johnny is stuck on iRegs nuts. Did I miss anything?

2. I think iG will win they have a better name:)

And that's all that counts right?:|

3. Clan B going to kill them I reg is a joke at best

4. I thought this war ended the day after it started?

5. Pretty much iG threw in the towel and asked for a cf.

6. Seems strange some seem to be deliberately trying to start it up again 

7. Phil, u still butthurt that I farmed your face off from Ad Mortem? Is that STILL in your head. You were a personal farm, girl. You didn't even swing back.

I love that I still own you and I haven't been active in months.

Let me repeat what Phil said there on page 1 for those who can't read her subtext:

'These guys war like those other guys war! I know because I've gotten speedballed by one of them once and it made me feel so empty inside I'm still carrying it around like they took me from relevant to a drooling forums account'

God Phil, get off my junk. You can spit it out from time to time and take a breath. We don't need to hear about your one brush with awesome every damn time you bring up your ignorance here in public.

Do you want another 90 days of pwn? Is that what you miss, when I make it like you're worthy and eat your lunch?

I seriously lack the patience to give you another 500 losses because you just sit there and starfish.

8. Phil was right with his prediction though. Clan B got a cf from iG in less than a month.

9. Dear dumbass if u don't know what u are talking about keep your trap shut otherwise come do a little 1 on 1 wit me of your ass handed to you ..... If your not ,then go back to your cave and run like a coward ...! I swear it'll be just me dominating you I won't tell anyone I

10. Let me know when you aren't dtw, stuck up ***** :3 ^ all that emoji proves your desperation silly dog.

11. If your talking to me , come find out u stupid turd 

12. Awww, don't be angry lagrima, it was your council tha asked for the cf. Ask them for a 1v1. Don't come here all butthurt with your excessive use of emoji's just because I've pointed out what happened. At least man up like Swabia and fail in my news feed about it.

13. yeah that what I thought clown .... Get the **** out of here 

14. Says the noob in the clan that asked for a cf from clan B after a few days. iG the destroyers 

15. Yeah keep running that mouth noob that's all u do 

16. If you want I'll leave this regulators clan. I know that iG is scared shitless of them, so they won't do anything while I'm here. (it's cute what iG is nowadays) Maybe then you noobs will stop asking for a 1v1, thinking that makes you look cool, and actually hit someone.

17. I wish her bite was as big as her ego. Maybe if have reviewed at least a failed scout by now.
    Why you still dtw?

18. It must be that HTE :lol:

19. No houstone, I'm just pointing out that the legendary iG folded to clan B in a couple of days. Apparantly you guys are butthurt that you got smacked around in a war you started and couldn't finish.

20. Not sure but how did iG bite off more then they could chew? They only stripped a clan b member. Wasn't clan b that brought in clan a and clan a who brought in regs/lr members in it as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.