[UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 3, 2014.

1. We're not going to get an answer from community about the specifics of the change in this thread. I've asked twice and others have as well. Either community doesn't know or is willfully keeping the answer from us. This change has obviously affected thousands of players and I believe we have a right to know what changed besides generic "plunder changes".

Our best bet for an answer is to just email support at this point and hope we get a direct answer and not just the `ol run-around.

2. Or maybe I'm crazy.

3. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

what dose a 6 t building look like . Please post pics

4. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

Well your rankings are incorrect and should be reevaluated. I am now weaker then someone who has 25mil cs LESS then me. (yes BFA included)That makes no sense. It seems this update made your BFA have more of an in pack on your overall lb spot (for hansels) then your actual build. KawC care to speculate? I'd love for your input on this. I haven't even begun discussing atk builds, who happen to have a 10mil stat gain on us. If you devs are really trying to make builds more even in this update then you should be increasing the amount of stat output for spy's buildings to compensate our overall lb spot. I know I'm not the only hansel who worked there ass off for my old spot of 1416 and now watched it go away to 2468.

5. Does it really matter?

6. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

@kaw, for the sake of transparency can you please explain what exactly was done causing the shift in clan rank. Is BFA now worth more than .02%? Did the overall stats on buildings decreased? What exactly is causing this shift.

7. Kaw com appears to neither have the power nor authority to answer community related questions{(for some reason)(I suspect it's a medium intelligent bot)}. Look at last post just stating facts and not addressing anything. Long live being un-ranked. 

8. I was a hybrid before your update yesterday, now I cannot hit Hansel builds with 0 gold out. Nothing about my build has changed since the update. Can you explain how this is now different?

9. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

Poop

10. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

You said no players will see a plunder decrease with these changes? But I upgraded my SDT on HF and my plunder decreases..

Is there something on your sentence that I misunderstood or is there something right?

Thanks

11. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

Are battle wins still reflecting or affecting strength big time? Because if it doesn't: xtal sales might go down.

Does that mean that the devs have no choice than to incorporate Battle LB (and assign a big weight to it) into making Overall LB when everyone know Ally LB is the real thing for the "strongest" kingdoms?

12. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

P.S: since no pvp update. Might as well ask Devs to split LB into the different builds - attack, hybrid, hansel etc

13. The change has given me a 2% Increase in plunder (nice) and a 5% Drop in CR & LB (ouch)
    People that were below me are now above me in CR (was #4 now #9) and I’ve dropped 150 LB places taking me out of the top 1k.

I have emailing @support twice and have just been directed back to forums without any answers… (dog chasing tail springs to mind)

So Dev’s can you please explain and/or just fix the resulting Hansel nerf that has occurred since the plunder change.

14. Why has this been moved from Active Topics?

15. Kaw community is to bust in his fairy land with thorak, Jorath, etc. He is too busy to answer us.

16. I don't know where the bust come...

17. KAW Devs, I'm a hybrid so this "change" affected hybrids and Spy builds. I dropped almost 2000 spots on the LB. Now I personally do not care about the LB. We all know it's rigged and those with the money (REAL MONEY) can buy their way to the top. I, too, like many others compared stat for stat others that moved up (which they should not have) and I cannot completely understand why this happened. However, I do have one request (well actually two).

1. STOP MESSING WITH THINGS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE MESSED WITH!!!! DO NOT PUNISH HYBRIDS AND SPY HEAVIES FOR A FLAWED PROCESS YOU MADE!!!
    2. WORK ON NEW EBS AND YOUR WAR MATCH UP SYSTEM!!!! <-- THIS IS THE MORE IMPORTANT ONE!!!

THIS IS BECOMING RATHER RIDICULOUS.

:evil:

18. Re: [UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4

When kaw started the spy build has always been smaller then a full out attack build but our stats while smaller gave us equal weighting against others to a certain extent. These changes while may have been done to balance out the EE system have now taken away the weighting we had against attack builds on the lb ranking system which at this current point in time happens to be one of the only things keeping active players. If this change is permanent and the community has no voice on the rebalance then I'd ask one thing... It's in agreement with Divinelu... Make an overall lb, attack lb, spy lb. We all know you're not good at doing pvp updates and can only do events that count eggs or feathers so make new leaderboards... It's just counting right?

19. Why dont you work on advancing age building ???

20. I'm semi-active for a month and you drop this **** on me?