[UPDATED] Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

So that's why my plunder dropped by ~6m on HTE.

I'm just a tad bit mad.

2. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

Yeah I was number 6 an now I'm 12. I dropped a lot in clan strength. Spy weight was definantly altered

3. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

How is the dev that was working on EE?

We heard he had an.. Incident. (Read my EE thread to get what I'm talking about) :lol:

4. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

I don't see any plunder increases also why u lowering spy stats

5. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

It was just a dream by your programmer, there is no change in plunder. Not a single gold + or - anything, unless you are talking about specific EB.

6. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

Agreed with light bringer

7. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

Thank you. Noticed a 10m increase

8. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

Thanks

9. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

I think this update reduces plunder loss from towers in hf as my plubder has gone up. I only have 1 lvl 4/5 atk building. Can any1 confirm this?

10. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

Also I got adt n sdt maxed in hf

11. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

I, personally, don't understand y u can't give us a PvP update community. U answered or explained a few things and just ignored the PvP questions or requests. I am not trying to be but hurt or complain. I would just really like it if u would give us SOME type of info.

Ty :D

12. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

Since some people noted changes it might be on a specific build type (spy build in this case) or a specific EB. As I mention before mind did not change either up or down by even a single gold.

13. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

My plunder just went up 6m on ally bonus on hte

14. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

But my clan rank dropped 4 spots and I have no spy stats so It must be something else affected

15. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

You have 4mil in spy def. That's a good bit of spy stats. You just don't have much of spy offense.

16. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

@kaw, can you be a little more transparent by explaining to the community exactly what was affected and the reason for the changes please. Some are spending real money for these upgrades and a better and more detail explanation is warranted.

17. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

Basically you are saying you didn't know the balance between building, EB plunder, ranking both Clan and Overall when you implemented T6 L4

18. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

Leaderboard is accurate? Lol don't make me laugh.

19. Re: Tier 6 Level 4 & 5 Building Changes

The gap between rich and poor has grown with the addition of tiers 4 and 5. No need to go overboard but give a trillion dollars for upgrades or something. It doesn't need to be that much I just find it crazy that there are now 36 million cs players and the normal people are being left behind. Sorry for the run on sentences it's late WU TANG C.R.E.A.M

20. Re: Tier 6 Level 4

First , Thank you for the plunder increase.
    Second, making spy builds lose clan rank not really a fair thing. Especially when it takes so long to move up. The the last ppl we have to climb over, we have to do again? Wtf.
    Next time please screw over the Attack Builds.