2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. I can't get top 5k because I've been in intensive care for 2 weeks and just got out the other day, now I'm in intermediate and I'm going crazy 

2. Lol kaz, I post randomly. Not often but I do post. 

3. Who all are winning the grand egg race? Who all think they are top 1000? (This way we can know how far is everyone from the front)

4. What happens if someone was the lucky winner and also won the raffle?

5. Ninja why would anyone care? 

6. @kingdomatwarzking, the devs won't allow that

7. How cheap can you guys get? No seal of the damned unless in top 100. You guys need to learn a few things. Take some notes from SuperCell.

8. Plz let us see how these eqs looks.. like you shown us in feather event :-D

9. Wicked, I'm at 4,589. Not many compared to the lb guys. 

10. Oooooooooo sounds exciting

11. I'd like to assume that the Treasure Dragon Plate will be better than the armor received in the eb, A Cold Calling. Is this the case with these new ones?

12. No stats. I'm not chasing. No answer to the hard questions I asked earlier in thread. Glad I won't be getting anything. Joys if being loyal and helping clan do the big ebs which pay a disproportionately small amount of eggs for the amount of hours and effort required.

13. Someone has to pay for their hard work. :lol:

14. Lets hope I win the raffle lol

15. Devs, will this requirement reset or just fail?

16. Every equip that's has a chance of fail can reset as well.

17. Kindly set fixed goals in next hunt instead of Top xxxx. It is getting tougher on real life for this eggs hunt. Thks

18. To much eggs needed ;(