HTE OVERUSE POSSIBLE SOLUTION

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CRAT0S, Jun 2, 2014.

1. I think it might be a good idea if hte was only available by periods. Like during the summer u put summer promos like last time and u suspend hte's availability.
    Hte clans will not like this ofc. Devs either cause they like their ferraries.

Post ur thoughts then

2. Do you mean only available once a month for a week beginnibg on the 3rd and ending on the 10th?

3. Nope. Like by "seasons" hte available for 3 months. Or so. POST UR THOUGHTS ON THAT TOO KAW COMMUNITY. IF THIS IDEA IS DECENT HOW SHOULD THIS BE ORGANIZED? HTE AVAILABE FOR HOW MUCH? EVERY HOW MUCH?

4. I'm fine with how it is currently, no need for change.

5. Nope less money for devs they not be removing the anytime soon

6. Remove it. I can make 3t in two weeks. That's ******* ridiculous. Less hte will promote more pvp because pvp pays better. Or will it❓

7. Hte started with promos but people got to addicted I doubt it will be regulated ever again since it's huge cash flow.

8. Yes. It would promote pvp and make the game more dynamic, bringing back a little of the good old kaw

9. Yeah i know. I already made that point. Devs like the cash. But if we consider that a possibility. It could result a good idea. It could help regulating the game. Also. We will soon need a better paying eb since building prices r gonna go super high on the next updates. So this will just regulate the game in mu opinion.
    As always, post ur thought kaw community

10. People don't pvp for the gold it brings. People pvp because they enjoy actually fighting in a war game. Players who b2b HTE for gold will just start to b2b the next highest payer. Plus what happens to all the people with 50 seals on their account right now? Refunds In nobility? The amount of complaints would make it not worth the effort.

11. Exactly ppl will maybe get bored of farming normal ebs and start "having fun in a war game".

No refunds, ppl will keep their seals for the next season. Its not like hte is

12. - Gone. It just alternates seasons with hte and seasons without hte

13. You have the choice to do EBs or not. It's not like you're forced to do them. Do you go to subway and get everything on your sandwich? Just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to take advantage of it.

That's the problem with KaW. Keep blaming ATA for people doing EBs, hypocrites. Only you can help sculpt this game. ATA is only offering more ways to play.

14. That is a stupid affermation. If there was no plane u would take the boat to travel. Even if the boat is slower.
    Thts exactly wht happens with hte. If there is hte, Ppl tht spend a lot of rl money take the "plane" and ppl who dont take the "boat".
    But is obvious that if u have the chance u would take the plane lol.
    So no its not a choice. Its like "take it or u'll never get where u want to be".
    The suggestion i proposed its just to make the travel a bit more equal to everyone.

I can be wrong of course. Post ur ideas guys
    Thx for ur post anyways

15. I agree with silent. If you wanna hit somebody, hit somebody.

16. I don't war mainly because I don't have the time but I do hit the Battle List because well it is there for a reason right? I mean seriously if I have 100% troops and I'm stuck on a spy bar I'm not wasting that potential $ earned!! I think the main reason PVP is dying is because as NEW people enter the game they are tought that it is BAD to hit others. Mainly that 5 hit rule blah blah blah.... As for the HTE devs gotta make that money yo!

17. Look at it from an ATA perspective.
    Lets say you run a restaurant aye?

Some of Your customers come in and order a burger, and some eat the salad.

If someone comes in, orders and eats the burger and then blames you for their weight gain, why would it be up to you to change the menu? If you want the salad, eat the salad.

Same with ATA. You want pvp? Play pvp, and then you'll have the options. You want HTE? Play HTE. But don't complain about something you use regularly and blame the developers for something that the players do.

Don't be the guy with the fat kids trying to convince people McDonald's forced them to be that way.

18. Devs wont remove it they are $$ hungry

19. Money hungry?

You do realize this is a BUSINESS...right?

20. I don't like this idea at all. I would rather have HTE last longer. Another phase️ 9 hrs long