A New Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Xx_Donald_xX, May 31, 2014.

1. Don't worry about it. Two ideas working towards the same goal

2. Or the new spell last a week and gives them MP for a week. Either way, something should be done, support.

3. New players don't need allies. The difference between them having allies isn't much. Allies should start being bought once they reach 16 lands for T3.

At this point they need ~150m (don't remember exactly) to buy these buildings. This when they can start buying allies.

Honestly this isn't a really big problem. It would be a problem if we ran out of 200m priced players

4. All of my resets or new Alts since ebs came out grow incredibly fast. Two of my accounts have reset this month, and both have managed to build their first t4 building while gray in chat ( that beginner thing). I didn't volley them or to them, or use connections to get them into a good clan. I played like I was new. Just sit online for an hour buying 5m allies ( meaning 1 day in tops) and you can make enough to jump to ten mil and so on

5. Vets may be able and willing to do that sky. New guys coming into the game won't be spending hours ally trading

6. To me when I was smaller I would always forget to buy allies because they would always get hire away.. SUPPORT

7. Only problem I have is that there will be more alts....

8. I started an acct and was lcbc in 3days it aint that hard to grow.

9. It takes about 1hr to get an alt a 5bill ally, about 2 days doing TFO only.

10. My bad you need to do lots of volleying, via main and alt.

11. Excalibur, I assume u mean an alt

Alts are not what I'm talking about. They have the resources and experience to grow. New players coming into the game do not

12. @ troll. Here KAW is advertised as a free to play app.
    To suggest to new players that they have to spend putting pressure in children to make an in app purchase is illegal. Please also remember not all players are adults or have independent finance available to them.

For that reason as this is a one time only option if it were implemented in a manner that there are a series of one time only quests that enable a player to grow this could be worth consideration.
    I say could as it is not essential as recommending a new player as unsavoury as it may be goes guild hansel until such time as they can afford to hire allies is a very easy course of action, although it is limiting on build and initial action options.

Maybe it's easier just to have the grey spell provide max plunder for the first week or two as a boost. With a message warning allies are needed to maintain max plunder from attack buildings added.